3| Portrait, Portrait on the Wall! Who is the Deadest of Them All?!

Immediately when they turned the next corner of the hall, Jesse and the gang were greeted by a new face.

"Lizzie! Hi! Did you see all of these new--," before she could finish, she noticed the rest of the group, "Oh, you've got them with you."

As they walked into the main room, they saw portraits of themselves!

"Well, first it was just the portraits of the people already here, then poof... you guys," Cassie explained.

"Whoa. That's unexpected," Jesse said upon seeing her portrait.

"Yeah, no kidding," Petra replied.

"They're absolutely exquisite! Perfect!" Ivor said, seeing his.

"Well, not "perfect"--," Lukas commented because in his portrait he looked like Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

"Absolutely. Perfect!" Ivor finished.

"Must've been when we showed up," said Petra, "Flattering how well they captured our likenesses."

"Some of us...," commented Lukas.

"What are you talking about? Your looks just like you," Petra teased.

Doing a full 360 turn, Jesse couldn't help but comment.

"This is so ridiculously creepy," said Jesse.

"Right? At first, I was like, 'Oh cool, Fanart, Flattering.' But the more I thought about it... 'creepy' is definitely right," Cassie replied.

That's when Jesse noticed the big red X on TorqueDawg's portrait.

"Well that's definitely not a good sign...," Jesse said.

"Come on, everyone, let's huddle up in the dining room," Captain Sparklez said, walking out of a room, followed by (Y/n) and three new faces. Automatically Jesse compared each person with their portrait.

The portrait of Captain Sparklez was of him standing facing with his right side as he did the "I'm thinking pose" with a green background

The portrait of (Your YouTube Channel) was of her (Insert portrait description here) with a (Insert color) background.