prince

"are...are you being completely serious?" my eyes are wide, staring at logic, seeing him try to conceal the blush on his face and embarrassment in his eyes, but he nods reluctantly.
i let out a squeal, "oh! how tremendous! this deserves a song!" i take a small breath, "please, don't" logan retorts, much to my disapproval.

"so...you do have some feelings, eh?" i nudge his side, watching him roll his eyes, but he smiles, just a little, a small hint. "well, at least we know you're part human" i chuckle, "why would i not be? i have all the suitable organs and-", "please spare me".

"why not express your emotions! in the most gentlemen way you can~" i suggest, raising my brows at him. "maybe". "hmm, why not sing a ballad? present some flowers and show off your masculinity by slaying a goblin or dragon!".

i see him raise a brow in confusion. "there is no goblin or dragon to slay?".
"well, find one and slay it!".

"if you don't want to show off your masculinity...why not your intelligence! you are logic after all...present me with a fact to woo my heart~".

"the chemical formula for love is dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin, and can be made easily in a lab though too much can cause extreme paranoia, schizophrenia and insanity".

there's a bit of an awkward silence.

"i guess you could call that, my chemical romance" anxiety's voice announces, and we turn our heads to see a tired looking, red faced and red eyed anxiety with a grinning, happy-go-lucky morality standing just by him. "hey kiddos!".

i glance to logic, and say what i have to say;

"go up and tell him"

it seems both...morality and i...are on the same...page?