(1)

*The Break up*

I am Ace walker i have black hair and bright blue eyes. Team captain of the football team. I have girls all over me.

"Yo dude hey!" My friend Justin he has blonde hair and brown eyes. "Hey Justin how are you?" He hugs me and does our little hand shake.

"Good how is your parents?" I look at him. "Breaking up and my dads new girl friend and daughter is moving in next week so?" He nods then his eyes go wide.

"A daughter did i hear right?" I nod my head and walk away then someone runs into me and her friend helps her out. "I am so sorry i...did not mean to!" She walks away fast.

"Ok then weird girls these days but eh." I walk to my class. Then school is over next thing i know i walk to my car and go home.

•~•

"Hey buddy your mom is gone so its you and me till my girlfriend and her daughter comes she wants to try and come before then. I nod and walk upstairs and throw my bag to the floor.

I walk to my bed and let the darkness take over.

~Astrid's POV~

I walk home from school with my best friend Lillian she has long blonde hair and pretty bright green eyes.

I have long long like to waist long black hair with pink highlights in it but i just put it in a pony tail for school. I have Blue and brown eyes i put brown contacts in for school.

"and we are here bye i hope it turns good Ast" I smile at her and walk inside my house and i my mom runs to me and hands me boxs.

"Start on your room and come and do everywere else." I go to my room and pack for my mom to be happy. I get done packing my room and get to the hallways and pack them.

~~~~~
*A week later*

We get done packing later then we tough but its still good so we get in the car and start driving to my step dads place. I am not going to like it.

We get to the house its a mansion no one tolded me this omg i always wanted to live in one but they are so biggg i love it.

"Wow you must love it right at the look!" My mom said and i laugh. "Your laugh is pretty dont ever stop laughing Astrid!" I nod my head and smile.

"Well i will get my box's for my room and you do that same...you got Mr.Cuddles?" I smile and nod. "Yup i will check to make sure bye momma" she walks away and i look and find Mr.Cuddles in my third box.

Mr.Cuddles is my teddy bear from when i was baby i would always have it with me no matter what i stoped bring it with me in 5th grade so i just let it sit and i would smile at it.

"Here let me help" I turn around to see guy around my age he has black hair and blue eyes. I give him one box and take my other two.

"Were is...my room?" He keeps walking and then he opens a door and puts my box in. "Your room...my room and parents room." He points to the rooms.

"So i am Astrid your name is...." He looks back at me. "Ace" I nod my head and start putting my thing away and set up my room.

I start wining cause i am to short to put something on the top of the desser. "Oh my lorddd short people problems!!!" Then i hear someone laughing.

"Yes who is it?" The person take it out of my hands and put it up on the dresser i turn and see Ace. "Short people!" He yells and runs out i follow him out.

"Your dead Aceee!!!" I yell to him and we run around the house till my mom grabs me. "Hey! I have to kill him momma" She laughs and hugs me.

"No killing today now clam down and get done with your room sweetie?" I nod my head and walk to my room and get it done.

Bedroom

When i was done i put Mr

When i was done i put Mr.cuddles on my desk with my computer my make up is in my bathroom and hair stuff.

I walk out and close my door and go into the kitchen and find yogurt and eat it. "Well your having fun?" I turn to my mom and smile.

"Gggreettt fun" she smiles and see i am sarcastic and walks away so i walj around and find a pool hell ya lets go in.

I run to my room and change into my bathing suit and go down to the pool. I put my hair in a pony so it does not bug me and jump in and swim around a couple times then get on a inner tube and lay there.

"Glad to see you found the pool?" I look over and see Ace great i just need time alone and i cant get that.

💫Ace's POV💫

I walk into Astrid's room amd she is not there i am going to look at it more she has pictures of her and her friends cute. I look over at her desk and see a teddy bear.

There is a name tag on it 'Mr.Cuddles' wow what a great name is it going to cuddle you to death?

I take it and walk around then her mom comes up to me. "Hey Ace why do you have Astrid's teddy bear?" I look at it.

"Oh she asked me to get it to her you know where she is?" She looks around. "Pool your dad and i are going out so bye tell Ast see ya tomorrow" I nod my head and walk to the pool.

"Glad to see you found the pool?" She looks up at me and her eyes lay on the teddy bear. "Put it back right now Ace!" I shake my head smiling.

"And what if i dont Ast?" She gets out of the pool and comes up to me and crosses her arms over her chest. "I will end you!" I move back alittle and she moves up.

"Give it back!" I move my hand out with the teddy bear over the water. "Your! Make! It! Drown!" She yelled at me. "Its a bear Ast?" She gives me a dirty look so i drop it alittle and hold its arm.

"Noo dont i am sorry your going to make it die!" I look at her like she is crazy its a stuffed bear its dead already what the.

"Oops" I let go of it and it goes to the bottom of the pool. "Well shit that happen" She jumps in and grabs it and runs to dry it off.

"I am so sorry Mr.Cuddles i tried you saw me right i know he is mean lets go" She walks in the house and goes upstairs to her room. Well shit that girl is insane.

~~~~~~
Hope you liked it its a botherxsister thing cause i am reading alot of that stuff i dont know why but i am so bye.

Lalalala rude bother stuffed bears are bae i have like five X_X

Picture of Ace!!!!!