(5)

*I want to do that fun water stuff*

~Two months later~

I have not talked to the guys or anyone for two months i stay at Lillian's house i told my mom. i go and see her when i can i got a room in Lillian's house so i stay there and everyone leaves me alone not talking to me.

"...Astird..dinner..." I look at Lil and shake my head saying i dont want any i have not ate in a month but i am fine i got used to it i get ready for bed and lay down.

I look at the picture of Aus and touch it then hold Mr.Cuddles in my arms and fall alseep. Mr.Cuddles was Austin's but he gave it to me before he died so now i do what i can to make sure it stays good.

                💫Ace's POV💫

Its been two months after Ast fliped out and walked out of the house she comes over sometimes i try and talk to her but she does not listen so i give up.

I know bulling her bother and being apart of why the death happen is hard to hear when you like the person. I walk over to her mom and talk to her.

"Hey Ms.Reed" She looks at me and smiles. "Oh hey Ace whats up?" I sit down and she sees and frowns.

"Its about Ast is it?" I nod my head and look down. "She is mad at everyone and the world she does not eat anymore i got that from her friend Lillian and the only person she would want to talk to is you but she knows you were apart of Austin's death"

I nod my head and look at her. "Why does she care so much for Austin why did she blow up on us about him?"

"Cause he was her bother and they were really close she saw the marks from the beatings but never said anything cause she wanted him to open up to her cause when he was getting bullied he did not talk to her as much he was like her only friend. Then she lost him and her world crashed down infront of her when she saw his body."

I take in everything...i made her best friend/bother die and everyone did to they were reallyyy close and she lost him that must be hard.

"So she could not take not having anyone so she tried to go with him after a year she tried to die so i put her in a mental hospital for two years then she got out....and dyed her hair to try and not let anyone know she was his sister."

She told me about the hair dye not going to a mental hospital i feel more bad. "Were is she staying?" I looks up and smile then wipes her face.

"Lillians house two blocks away from here the last house down the road with a blue car" I smile at her and and go up to Astrid's room and grab her skateboard she left.

I go outside and rude it to Lillan's house to see her i go fast and grab flowers for her and get to the housr and knock on thr door.

I think Lillian opened the door then tried to shut it on me till i put my foot in the door then she frowned and moved out the way. I smile at her.

"Lil...who is it?" She comes walking down and her eyes lay on me she walks down more to me and crosses her arms over her chest and go on her tipie toes.

"What do you want?" She asked like she did not want me here witch i understand but eh its for her own good.

"Your....skateboard?" She looks in my hands and her eyes light up from seeing it then frown again.

"Tha...nks?" She takes it and walks upstairs i follow her to a room and see her things all around the room. I go to her bedside and see a picture of Austin.

"He was nice..." I turn to see Astrid looking at me. "Yeah i know i hated my self...cause you know what?" She looks at me with a questioning look.

"What???" I walk over to her. "All the guys had a crush on you but were to scared to talk to you cause you were by yourself alot cause we though you would go off on us or something?"

She looks at me surprised. "Well if you guys got a set of balls you would know i was Aus's sister and was nice!" She fires back at me and i know i should get it.

"Here when is Aus's birthday?" She looks at me confused with surprise. "I can only call Austin, Aus and its two weeks from now why?" I nod my head.

"So we can throw him party and you can take that picture with you or a better one....and why do you care so much about the bear.?"

Tears start to fall down her face. "Cause it was Austins i gave him it when i was two it was mine but i gave it to him then before he died he gave it to me so you know how you tried killing the bear when we first met?"

I nod my head slowly. "Yaaa...your insane about that its dea-" she cuts me off rude.

"Cause Austin gave it to me and i think some part of him is in it so with my heart and soul i take care of it like my baby cause i think his soul is in it."

Thats why she was insane about it i just though she was mental well i should not say that when she was in one that would be rude.

"Yes it would Aceie" shit i said it out loud stupid. "You never told me that you went there?" She nods her head and wipes her face.

"Cause then your think i am crazyer then i already seemed to be in your eyes" She sits on her bed and puts her head in her hands.

"I am so sorry....but i fixed your computer to?" I put it out of the back of my pants and hand it to her. "Ew thanks" she puts it on her bed.

"I show you looked though Austins stuff" she nods her head and stands up. "You said rude things to him thats why i am mad at you more." I mod my head.

"Molly made me..." She turns to me and fix her eyes in my eyes. "Are you lieing..." She moves her eyes down to my lips and make it stay.

"I am not like i said i had a big crush on you and i felt bad when he stoped sitting with you and leave you by yourself."

She moves up to me move so there is no room our body's touching alittle i move back alittle then she moves to me more.

"Then why did you not try and befriend me to get to know me and you would have stoped it" She moved one of her hands to the side and moving it around.

"I tried but Molly did not let me thats why you saw me walk up to you a little then gave you a sad look and walk away..."

My eyes move to her lips then she does not talk anymore and stays quite i grab her waist and pull her to me more.

"Ace...you cant..." I lightly let go of her waist and walk out then walk to tue house and lay in bed.

•~•

Its midnight and there is knocking on my window i go to it and see a human thing i open it and Astrid walks in my room.

"....hey..." I look at her in surprise. "Sorry if i scared you" She moves to me and puts her arms on my neck and kisses me i move her off of me.

"What got in to you?" She pouts. "I dont know you tell me." Shes drunk when did this happen. I pick her up and put her on my bed and she ups out.

"No i dont wanna sleep i want you!" I cover her mouth so no one can hear i pick her up and and we go at it for 15 minutes till i give up.

"Ha you gave up" she puts out a bottle and drinks it. "Here you want some?" I shake my head and she keeps drinking it. "How did i not see it?" She laughs and falls on the floor then pouts.

"That hurt..." She rubs her butt and pout more then i pick her up and she puts her legs around my waist and smile.

"Please....i want you Aceie.." She pouts more i cant just do it with her its like useing her i just can i am just going to wait till she sober's up or falls alseep.

"Aceie your off in space?" She giggles. I walk over to my bed and hold her down. "Stay sober up or sleeep!!" She turns over and falls alseep thank god i was going to dieeeee.

~~~~~~
Hope you liked it i work really hard on the books even tho i make a new one every week but still i do i get bored out of the one i work on then give up and make a new one.

Bye bye ❣❣💙☪☕