(7)

☯Astrid's POV☯

I am kissing Ace right now i cant let it happen i like it but we are going to be bother and sister soon.

   ~Sexaul stuff read if you want?~

He puts me on the bed and pull my pants off then look at me up and down smirking then kiss me again. I move my arms down his back and pull on his pants.

He takes off his pants and kiss me more so lets play with him cause i am evil. So i start rubbing my leg on him cause why not.

He moans and looks at me. "Ast...stop" I keep doing it then someone walks in and yells. "I am hereee!" Ace rolls his eyes and puts on some pants and walks down.

I go to my room and put on shorts and a over size shirt and walk down. I stop at the stairs..oh no its him i run out the door and go to Lillian's house.

I knock on the door and she opens it looking at me up and down. "You look like you h-" i cut her fall by pushing her.

"Lock the door nowww!" I yell at her and she locks i feel better she turns around and look at me i smile.

"Is it have to deal with...Ace?" I shake my head and walk to the couch. "Blake....he...is here" I tell her and she grabs me and takes me to her car. She drives away to a hotel we get a room.

"Lillian?" She looks at me. "Hm..sweetcheeks?" I look at her and frown. "How did Blake know i was here?" She looks down...no she did not.

"You told him!" She shakes her head. "No...i did not my friend...asked me if you dated someone i told...her about Blake and i think she knew him and boom he here."

I point my finger at her and pushing it in her chest. "Lillian! You knew what he did to me thats why i am not dating Ace cause i feel like he is going to turn into him you...you duck!"

My face goes red from madness and i start saying stuff in Spanish...it happens when i am really mad i talk in Shanish. Half of me is Spanish on my dads side.

"Clam down Astrid i dont understand you stop talking in god damn Spanish!" I give her a dirty look and run to the room and sit in it and call Ace.

"Hey...what happen?"

"Hey Aceie i need you to pick me up and i will tell you?"

"I will be right there!"

Then he hangs up and i send him the hotel. After a couple minutes he texts me saying he is here i go down and hug him.

"Ast...whats wrong" I walk out with him and hop in his car and sit there waiting to get home.

We get to the house and he takes my to his room he puts me on the bed and sits next to me. "Now tell me" i look at him. "Its a long story" He nods so i go on and tell him the story about Blake.

"So at the time Austin was dead so i had no one then two years ago i met Blake at my fav food place that i dont go to anymore....so we would meet at school and at the place so one day we tried dating then the more we dated he wanted me more he made me do things that i did not want to do"

He looks at me "are you a...virgin still?" I nod my head. "Lucky yes cause we had alot of time were i almost losed it but my mom would come just in time so she saved me alot" He nodded his head.

"So one day it was getting to much so he would always see me and beat me cause i did not want to lose it so he beat me ten times i went to the hospital cause of him beating me so no day i made him hurt me bad so he though i was dead when he left i called 911 and they helped me i have not seen him till now"