(3)

I wave to the guys and wait for them to tell me there name so i stand there for two minutes waiting then i move my hand in a circle.

"Aha i am Kai!" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes said.

"I am Damon" The guy has blue hair and blue eyes.

"I am Sam" A boy with blonde hair and green eyes say.

"I am Kyle" A guy with white and blue on the top and a flower crown and Green eyes.

"Umm...rr...are you gay?" I point to Kyle and he laughs. "Oh no here" He takes the flower crown off and gives it to me.

"Thanks..." I brush it off alittle cause who knows whats in that boys hair and take my hair out then put the flower crown on.

"You look great but your hair needs to be flat more" I look at Ace and bite his finger. Then i fix my hair more then he smiles.

"Okay are we going to skateboard or what my friends" Ace asks and they all go in the house and take out a skateboard.

"Nice bored Ace!" Sam tried to hold himself from laughing but fail. So i hit him on the arm. "Thats my bored fyi so thanks for laughing!"

I walk over to the bored and flip it over to were it says my name and smirk. "Um...oh sorry Astrid" I wave him off and Ace goes on the board waiting for me.

"Why does Ace not have his own?" I shug my shoulders. "Cause i am helping Astrid over there to learn how to ride it is there a problem that i am on a pretty bored?"

They shake there head and get on there board and start going then Ace goes kind fast but sees i am scared again and holds me more and i smile at him.

"So were are you going!!" Kai asks and i just stay quite cause i have no idea.
Then Ace gives him a look and Kai nods his head and starts going were we are going i am lost wait what.

"Ace were are we going?" He looks at me and smiles. "Your see Ast" i nod my head and just lays my head on his shoulder and i feel my flower crown being taking off.

"Clam down it was hurting me i have it" I nod my head and lay my head back down then i fall alseep in Aces arms.

                 *Dream (just cause)*

I am walking around then i see blood i follow the blood and see my mom laying on the floor bleeding out i try and help her but it looks like she is dead i see and she is then Ace comes up to me and hugs me.

"Its ok Ast" I hug him back he pulls away and holds my cheeks and says sweet nothings. "Astrid i love you not in a bothery way."

My eyes go wide. "R-real-" He starts kissing so i do it back then i feel shaking.

                   *end of dream*

"Ast wake up" I open my eyes and close them again. "Hmmm" I see the boys around me.

"So Ast who were you kissing in your dream?" I look at Kyle and kick him. "It was n-nothing!" I feel myself blush so i put my hands on my face.

"Well we are here." I sit up and see a tree house and a waterfall with a zip lining omg i always wanted to do that!

"Zippp liningg bitchs!!!" I yell and run up the tree house and try to get it on but pouts.

"Aw Ast i will help you" Ace comes up to me and helps me out. "Ok you go and the guys will meet us on the over side. I nod my head and Ace counts down.

"3.....2....1!!!" He pushs me off and i start spining alittle and then i feel the water on me and laugh then put my hand out and touchs the water i see the other side and to get up i get closer so i put my feet down and land on the ground.