(4)

💫Ace's POV💫

I walk into the school and see Astrid then her freind points to me she looks over alittle then puts her head down fast after seeing me.

I feel bad making her do this i know she is not going to talk to me cause she is upset. She starts walking away i go over to her.

"...A-Astrid..." Shes making me sutter ugh why is she so cute. "Bye...Aceie" She walks away to her class fast.

"This is not your class Mr.Walker" I nod my head and look at Ast fast then walk away. Lunch should work hopefully...oh Astrid please talk to me.

•~•

Its lunch i try and find her but i cant i look around then see her sitting with her two friends. "...Astrid...?" She stands up and walks away and her friends give me dirty looks.

"Your evill!" The girl with blonde hair told me and i look at her confused. "You hurt Astrid's heart you idiot!" I feel bad after that i walk around to find her but cant again.

                ☯Astrid's POV☯

Ace keeps coming up to me he told me not to look or talk to him so why is he breaking his rules i dont understand i go to the bathroom and sit on the floor.

He is my step-bother why do i feel like this...i need Austin! I run to Damon and asks him to drive me to the graveyard.

"Ok but why" i wave him off and run to his car and sit down. "Now tell!" I look at him and give him a sad smile.

"I need to meet a friend there" He looks at me not going long with it i would not bame him thats not true.

"Your only friends are the guys and the two girls so nice try now tell" I start crying and look away not wanting to tell him about Austin.

"I am meeting....my...bother" I look up at him and he still is not going with it. "Your bother is Ace...well step bother?" I nod and cry more. "I have another bother and i dont want to talk about it."

He nods. "Can we get flowers?" He nods again and drives then he gets the flowers then drives to the graveyard and i hop out and go to Austin's grave.

He was my bother and four years older then me he died by killing him self cause not having a dad and mom gone alot and on top of that he was getting bullied and i could not see that he was.

One day i was walking home,Mom was not there like all the time i walk to see if Austin was there so i yelled his name he did not answer...I know i was a stupid 13 year old so i kept yelling his name then i walked to his room and saw him hanging from the roof i started to cry and there was a note on the ground next to him so i picked it up and readed it.

Note: Hi its Austin sorry if your hurt i had to i know no one cared much about me but Astrid baby sister please dont feel to hurt by this i love you very much i know your 13 and its hard to make friends cause i am your bother so now its not going to be hard for you your never going to hear my name again Astrid i love you baby sis~Your lovely bother Austin!

I started crying more after reading the note i hopped on the bed and get his head out of the hole and hold him on the floor till my mom came home and heard me crying and came to see why i was crying then she started to cry so i just sat there with Aus in my arms messing with his hair.

I walk over to his grave and sat in my knees and put the flowers.

"Hi Aus i am sooo sorry for not coming in a month i know you could see me were ever you are but i am having problems and i need your help i am mixed up with the bad boys and one of them is my step bother for now till mom marries his dad but i am not going to let it happen"

I cry more and wipe my face not letting Aus know i am sad he always hated me crying so i put a fake smile on and keep talking.

"And Ace wants me to do this Step bother and sister with benefits thing and i dont know what to do he got mad at me and he keeps trying to talk to me when he said he did not want to talk me and Mr.Cuddles is still with me and forever will Aus. Please give me sign what to do with Ace?"

I stand up and turn to see Damon behind me i jump up and watch out for the grave.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I ask Damon. "Your...Austin's sister..." I look at the grave and smile down at it.

"No i am his girlfriend...what else and Austin would not like you f-" he cuts me off.

"I...was one if the people bulling him i did not know you were his sister you changed so much....i had a crush on you..." I look at him in surprise then look at Austin's grave and frowns.

"You...Damon fucking bullied him and made him do what he did you idiot i hate everyone i dont want to talk to anyone take me home now!" I yell at him and walk away.

•~•

Damon took me home and we did not talk at all i run up to Ace's room and open the door and pushs him and hit him.

"Wow Astrid clam down" I start crying and hit him harder. "No no no you and Damon who else Kyle,Kai your dad!!!" I yell at him and cry more.

"Astrid stop!" He yells at me and grabs my arm and holds them. "Now what do you mean?" I wipe my face with my arm. "Who else bullied Austin!" I yell at him and he looks surprised to hear the name.

"A...Astrid....He...your...bother?" I nod my head and step closer to him. "Why i have pink in my hair is so no one would know i was Austin's sister cause they bullied him and i was just his shadow"

"Ast...i am so sorry!" I look at him and free my hand and slap him in the face "now who else bullied him cause i will make them pay!" I yell at him and he looks away. "Forget it." I walk to my room.

I go to my computer and log in to Austins things...sorry Aus i have to to make you happy. I look over to Mr.Cuddles and see a paper.

Did Ace make it for me it says 'Astrid' i unfold it carefully and nice and read it.

'You can do thing thing with Ace if it he makes you happy even tho nevermind
I want you to be happy witch makes me happy now bye i cant do this for long...'

The other parts i cant see so i just let it go and hug Mr.Cuddles and log into Aus's stuff. Then i look him up and see a YouTube video of him.

I looked at the comments and they said that they wanted him to die then i look at the people and see the guys saying mean things.

I throw my computer at the wall and mess my room up then Ace comes in and looks around and comes up to me and trys to hold me but i push him away.

"...Ast...rid" I grab a backpack trying to not listen to him witch is hard i start throwing things in it i put the picture of Austin in it and Mr.Cuddles.

I put some clothes in it and hair stuff and the note from Aus's death in it and walk out then i walk out of the house and start walking to Lillian's house.

~~~~~
Hope you liked it and you learned that Astird had a bother before Ace.
And how she acted with everyone.

Bye bye!

Picture of: Lillian!