(8)

💫Ace's POV💫

I wake up and by my luck Astrid is not there i wake around the house and she is not here i find her phone i call up her friend Mia i think it said 'your baby Mia' she and her friends are weird.

I call her to ask her if Astrid is there she said no so i put her phone in my pocket and run to my car and drive to whatever place my car goes to i dont know were she could be i grab her phone and call Lillian.

"Hey Lillian?"

"Ace! Why do you have Astrid's phone!"

"Cause i think Blake took Ast?"

"Hmm...i remember him saying before he wanted them to live happily together in...."

"In were Lillian you have to tell me!"

"I don't know i cant remember..."

"Think its your friends life on a line!"

"Jeez Ace first clam second i think it was...the most romanic place on earth i cant remember?"

"Hmm...Hawaii?"

"No thats to much money?"

"Um...ur...Paris?"

"I think cause it has romanic thing come and get me"

"Bye"

She thinks i am getting her i drive to the airport and go to a lady at the desk.

"Yes how may i help you?" I look at her and smile. "By any thing did a girl with long brown hair and blue and brown eyes with a oversized shirt come with a guy?"

"Whats there names?"

"Blake and Astrid?" I tell her and she looks on her computer. "Then left already they should be at LA right now?" I bang my hand on the table.

"Wow why are you worked up?" I look at her and my anger comes more. "Cause.....nevermind thank you for helping me so much bye..."

I walk away and drive to the house getting ready to tell her mom that she got kidnapped and you may like 'oh Ace if you love her go for her!'

Well your kind right i do love her but i am going to see what happens when time pasts by and see if i can find her in LA or she comes looking for me here...hopefully Blake does not try anything with me.

              ☯Astrid's POV☯
~Couple years later~

I finally got away from Blake after many years...but i had to kill him but it was for my own good he abused me so bad he made me lose my baby i had.

I walk into a foyo place and go to sit and get some foyo i walk up and get my favorite Mint cookie! Mmm.

"Here you go Astrid how are you today?" I look at the guy and smile. "I am great Owen thanks for asking?" He looks at me and smiles.

"How is you and Blake?" I feel my face get red. "He abuses me so i took it in my own hands and....killed him" He looks at me in shock and hug me.

"If he was abuseing you then i am fine with you killing him Astrid" I nod my head and go and sit.

Then someone sits in front of me and i look up and wave. "Hi?" He looks at me and looks surprised. "Hi?" He waves back to me. I move my hair from my face and smile.

"Hi i am Ace whats your name?" That cant be there is many guys named Ace can it be? "...Astrid..." I put the Foyo in my mouth.

"Oh you look alot like a girl i know?" I nod my head and move my hand out. "Astrid...Reed?" He looks more surprised then ever if that could happen?

"Ace...Ace Walker?" I open my eyes big and play with my fingers if that is him i am going to die well not die die but you get what i mean right...no thanks love you all soooo much (Sarcastic)

"A-Ace...is that you?" I look up at him and smile. "Astrid i though i would never see you again how are you?" I face gets red again really red i try and hold back talking Spanish and yes i still do that.

"I am...great how about you?" He smiles at me and blushs aww he is blushing i have not seen that in along time but eh you get used to it when you a house with someone that abuses you all the time?

"Oh i am fine the gang kind left after college but we still try and get together sometimes if our works let it....and kids" I look at him surprised.

"Omg Ace Walker stayed with a girl and had kids!" I laugh and he laughs with me. "No no i am single...cause i... nevermind but i dont have any everyone else does Astrid?" I look at him and frown.

"Why?" He looks at me then looks away. "Cause i was to in to you being safe so i just left everyone and stay careing about you so i have hope you are ok" I look down and tears start to fall down my face.

"You did not have to Aceie?" He nods his head and looks at me. "No dont cry Ast...i...i just though if i did not care about you i would feel bad if i see you again" I look at him and wipe my face.

"Hey i am meeting the gang today want to come?" I shake my head. "No its fine i have to do things i am really busy now...that i killed...Blake so i have to work to keep a roof on my head"

I stand up and throw away my foyo. "Bye Owen?" He looks up at me and smile so i put on a fake smile. "Bye baby girl" I shake my head and walk away and start walking to my house.

I feel so bad for Ace i am going to tell him to come over to my house so we can hang out even if it turns out bad but eh i tried give me some help!

I wait till he walks out i go up to him and put a paper in his hand and walk away hoping he would come to my house..

A/n: Ace went to her house they lived happily together cause her mom did not marry his dad when she was gone cause they did not think it was good so the gang goes over and help her out with live she has a puppy and a kitten with three kids (Aces kids not Blakes) they love each other so much then anything ever they care for there kids and pets.

~~~~~
Hope you liked it i am dont with the book i wanted it to be a short story and now look boom!

I was going to have it go to ten but i had nothing else to write so boom i did that hahha.