(6)

~Two weeks later~
                ☯Astrid's POV☯

Hwppyyy biwrthdway Auswitn!!! I yell in my head and go over to the picture and kiss my fingers and put them on the picture.

I think i am going to change for Aus! I run to the shower and get in it and take out the hair dye out of my hair.
I get out and look at myself and smile big then i go and take the contact out of my eye showing my blue one.

I make my hair have lose wavys then put some eyeliner and then put on a t-shirt,black pants and a plaid jacket around my waist with high tops.

I run in the bathroom and smile at myself. My brown hair showing...my blue eye no one saw.

Con: Haii Astird miss me?

Ast: not really bye!!

Thats my voice in my head that i had before named Ella i had her when i was in the mental hospital i guess seeing the old me made it come back i guess i dont know.

I walk downstairs and see Lillian and she smiles. "Hai...wait is this bad what about your head voice?" She throws more questions at me so i grab my skateboard and backpack and ride to see my mom.

I go to the house and knock on the door and my mom opens it and smiles big i love that smile. "Its Austin's birthday momma!" I smile at her and she frowns.

"Ast...he is dead we cant keep throwing partys for him...he...is..gone"
Tears start to fall down my face. "I did this for you and Aus momma how dare you!!" I run out the door and cry more.

Ella: She was rude

Ast: I know we do it every year!

Ella: uh someone is coming up to you go faster and stop crying or-

I get out and see a car driving to me then i feel someone grab me and pull me out the way my board it gets ran over i turn and see Ace.

"What happen you almost died" I smile at what he said. "Then i did you not let it happen it was showing me a sign that i need to be with my bother"

He frowns and looks at the board. "You spaced out...what happen?" I dont know what to say.

Ella: Just say 'oh i was talking to the voice in my head named Ella!'

Ast: really Ella no i am not nice try..

Ella: fine i will!

She takes over my body i hate it when she does it gets old. "Oh sorry i was talking to the voice in my head named Ella she is really nice." I take over again.

"Dont listen to Ella she dont know what she is saying!" He looks over at me confused. "O...kay?"

I run over to my board and pick up it and cut my finger alittle but who cares i walk over to him and drop them.

"Sorry that it happen i will buy you a better one Ast..." Why is he being werid around me.

Ella: Cause you are werid that must be why?

"I am not"

Ella: You just talked out loud Dumbo

"Rude i am not!"

Ella: Captain you did it again?

Ast: stop

I get out of talking to her and Ace is gone dammmittt Dumbo Ella great job! I walk to Lillian's house and fall on the couch and cry.

"Whats up sweet cheeks?" I look at Lillian and cry more. "My mom does not want me to do Austin's birthday cause he is dead?" She nods and walks away.

Whyyy Austin i loved you if you opened up i would have been able to talk to you and help you i hate you for that i hate everyone i am going to go be with you so i can slap you!

I run out side and stand in the middle of the road waiting for a car to come it takes so long for a car to come. I can do more things but i want my death fast not slow.

Ella: your insane Astrid.

Ast: why thank you is there a car.

Ella: you know you can drown or cut your arm or hang?

Ast: they are slow and i dont like any of them (a/n dont do any of this!)

Ella: ya...you gone insane bye my friend car tell Austin i say hi.

Ast: ya whatever Ella...Car yay!

I shake my head and see a car coming then it goes past it curse you Austin i will take up the drowning one now!

I run to moms house and see if anyone is home no one is i guess i run to the pool and look in the water. I throw my backpack off and grab Mr.Cuddles

I look in the water i will make it faster i run in the kitchen and take pills in my hand and run back and look in the water again then throw the pills in my mouth and jump in holding Mr.Cuddles

I hear a little screaming till the darkness takes over i feel Mr.Cuddles fall out of my hands and feel someone jump in the water then darkness.

                💫Ace's POV💫

I walk in the house and see the pill bottle open i yell Ms.Reed's no one talks back i look around then go to the pool seeing if Astrid had a headache and wanted to take on.

I see her standing by the end of the pool and looking in it all dead like then i remeber its Austin's birthday she wants to go back to him.

She throws the pills in her mouth and jumps in then stays there her bear falls out of her arms i run and jump to get her. I grab her and lift her up and bring her to the stairs and open her mouth and make her throw them up.

She coughs them out and breathes hard then she looks at me and frowns i grab her face and hold it.

"Why Astrid?" She looks down at her hands. "Its Austins birthday and i told him on his 21 birthday i would join him in death and we co-" I smash my lips on hers she grabs my neck and plays with my hair.

She pulls back. "What was that for...?" I lift her up and carrie her to a room and kiss her more then put her on the wall and kiss her more. Its bad i know but i had to.

She takes off her shirt and mine then she moves her head back and let me kiss her neck i do it and go to her collarbone and suck on it leaving a mark.

~~~~~~
Cliffhanger i am evil i know mahaha evil laugh....yes...no...ok...great!

Picture of Astrid with brown hair her real hair color its pretty i want it i have dark and light brown hair and clury on the bottom 😢😭