Chapter 1

Two years later

"She is from the dark side."
"She is a devil."
"Stay away from her. She's dangerous."

Those dreams keep terrifying a girl named "Libra", currently known as the air leader. She could not get rid of her dreams. She had those dreams ever since she had arrived at the mortal realm. She didn't tell any of her friends about this even her best friend, Leo.

She sat up and removed her covers. Then, she grabbed her phone from the nightstand and checked the time. 5 am. Still early but she couldn't sleep again anymore. So, she decided to make breakfast for everyone.

She did her morning routine and headed downstairs to the dining room.

What should I make for breakfast? she thought. Then, she went to the fridge and grab some eggs and bacons.

After Libra had cooked, Virgo and Taurus came down first. Well...they are early birds. "Hey, Taurus. Hey, Virgo." said Libra. "Morning, Libra." they replied and helped Libra with the breakfast. Libra took twelve plates from the cabinet and Taurus took twelve glasses. They set the plates and glasses on the table. Libra filled the plates with bacons and eggs while Virgo was filling the glasses with milk.

After a while (which is forever, just kidding ), all the other signs come down. As usual, the fire signs came down last.

Then, they all started eating. Libra was still thinking about her nightmare. She realized that she was daydreaming when Scorpio snapped her. "Libra. Libra!" "What...what happened?" said Libra while panicking a bit. "Oh nothing. Looks like you were daydreaming."

After eating, the zodiacs put their plates into the sink and went to their rooms. Today is Libra's day to wash the dishes. While Libra was washing the dishes, she felt someone hugged her from behind. She didn't turn back as she knew who it was. It was Scorpio. They have been dating for a year.

"Let me help you." said Scorpio and pulled up the sleeves of his shirt.

____________________

"All done!" said Libra and when she was about to go back to her room, Scorpio pulled her towards him by her waist. They were facing each other and the distance between their faces was only 5 cm. They were both blushing. Then, Scorpio pinned her to the nearby wall and looked straight into her eyes. Libra was shocked for a while then she closed her eyes. Scorpio leaned closer to her face until the distance between their lips was none. Scorpio kissed her and Libra kissed him back with her arms wrapping around Scorpio's neck. What they didn't know was that the others were watching them.