Chapter 4

Sagittarius was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling with his right hand on his forehead.

Why? Why would everyone think that I was wrong? Why couldn't they understand me? They don't even care about me. Yeah. I know It was my fault to do this to Scorpio but he started it. I just got too mad and my mind went crazy. I can't even believe myself that I did this. Now, everyone thinks you're a bad guy. Great. Serves you good, Sag.

Suddenly, Cancer popped up beside him.

"OH MY!! H-how did you get here?" said Sagittarius while bouncing a bit.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I knocked the door but you didn't answer so..." said Cancer and looked at the floor.

"Never mind. It's okay. Why are you just standing there? Come sit beside me."said Sagittarius and patted the place beside him.

Cancer sat on the bed and it sank down a little due to her weight.

"Are you okay?" Cancer started.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Because I think you are not okay. Let me guess... You are still mad at Scorpio."

"Yeah. And now you see me like a bad guy." said Sagittarius with his eyes staring at the floor.

"No! You are not bad. If I were in your place, I would do the same thing."

"Really? Thank you so much for cheering me up. I love you so much!" said Sagittarius and he accidentally hugged Cancer.

Cancer froze for a while and was blushing so hard. Then, Sagittarius noticed and quickly let go.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." said Sagittarius. When he saw Cancer blushing, he also blushed a bit.

"It's okay." said Cancer and went back to her room. But deep inside, she really enjoyed that. She had had a crush on Sagittarius for a long time.

*********

"Oh my god. What have I done?" said Sagittarius to himself and sank his face in his hands. "She might think that I am a bad guy but now she will think that I'm a pervert. Then, he said, "Ahhhh!!! I don't know what to do!" and rolled on his bed.