Part 1: Jack's Prize

From dusk 'till dawn Sparrows crew worked, sailing the Black Pearl and all that aboard her to wherever he pleased. Among the crew was Miss Elizabeth Swann.. she was rather forced onto the ship than voluntarily giving her company.

After Jack saved the young Miss' life, he decided she was too good of a prize to never see again. As he has learned not all greed comes from shiny gold.

She has been held capture on the ship for little over a week, but he hasn't hurt her at all. She dines on the most tender meats and sweetest fruits. Jack would have nothing less for a special guest.

"Sparrow!" Miss Swann yelled when Jack had finally awoken and joined the crew on deck.

"Ah, yes love?" He staggers on, the sun still piercing his eyes for their light must take some getting used to in the morning.

"I demand to be sent home!" She screams at him.

"Now love, how many times do we have to go over this. I saved your life, now you owe it to me... I don't make the rules — I don't follow them either but that's besides the point!" He rejoices to her.

He pulls out his — unique compass and lets it point him to wherever his dark rotting heart desired, "and my dear, that's Captain Jack Sparrow to you." He gave her a dashing wink and walked off back into his office.

She must admit to herself that his smirking and slight flirting is flattering, but nothing more!

She tells herself that it's nothing compared to being stuck on a ship with a bunch of imbeciles.

***

On this dark and cold evening, Jack requests her presence to accompany him for dinner in this private office.

She obliged— with a scowl on her face of course. Sitting at his table, she waited for the Captain to speak. There was nothing but dim candle lighting and Jack's piercing fiery brown eyes to light and warm up the room.

"Eat dearie, as much as you'd like," his kindness was rather annoying. She was a hostage after all. If he was going to be nice, why not let her go? This thought ran through her head at least 1,000 times a day.

They ate, together of course. Small talking bits and pieces trying to make the other one slip on their own words. Even speaking was a battle between these two.

"Jack, why is it you had to hostage me?" Her curiosity raging inside her. She sat at the table resting her head on her hand that was resting itself on the table. She stared back at him with her hazel eyes.

"What a prize, love. So beautiful." He smirked looking her up and down, and she blushed. She was of course still raging with anger, but for a split second she felt a different kind of warmth. A loving warmth.