Chapter 1: Part of an evil plan

Aphmau's P.O.V.

"Yeah, yeah mom! Just get the apples from the orchard and go home! Got it!" I yelled to my mother, exiting through the back door into the orchard of apple trees. There is no place in Rua'an with those kind of sweet apples.

Normally I would follow my mother's orders, but today was different, I was meeting with my friends! And the apples were for apple pie that I will bring for the meeting.

Why am I so excited? Because we don't meet the whole group every time. I would normally get to Kawai~Chan's bakery and chat with her and Dante. Yes, Dante works there as an apprentice.

Plus, Nicole, Garroth and Laurence are always on their guard training and Vlyad is on his spy training. Lucinda helps Travis with his magic studies, and to top it off, bandits...

The guards warned us that the Death Cards are still roaming around. It scares me a little, but never enough not to meet my friends! Once I got the prettiest apples I slammed the door open, yelling, "apples are here by command, ma'am!".

Mom giggled, as I placed the 13 apples on the counter. "Thirteen? Not a good sign.." She sighed, cutting up one of them. "Mom! It'll be aright! I have Nicole, Garroth, Laurence and Vlyad there to protect me! Plus I'm not that little, 24 is a good age!" I explain, but she still seemed conserned.

"Mijha, I just don't want you to get hurt..." Mom said, not being convinced a slight bit. "Well, You aren't finding my corpse anytime soon!" I cheer, as she giggled a little, continueing to chop the apples.

"All we have is hope, sweetie... All we have is hope..." She smiled sadly at her own words. "Aand some friends that can kick the asses of those bandits!" I say, as my punches fly through the air.

"Haha... Where will you meet this time?" Mother asked, putting the apple pie into the furnace. "At the main fountain! It's always beautiful, and a perfect place to meet!" I answered, stretching my arms and sitting on the counter.

"By the way, the pie is ready and it's already six pm." She laughed from the thing that I'm gonna be late again. I grabbed the hot pie and dashed out the front door, almost smashing it.

When I got there everyone was chatting, laughing or gossiping about something. Then Garroth and Laurence ran up to me. "Aph are you okay?!" They said in unison.

"Why are you panting?" Garroth worried. "Are there bandits around?" Laurence asked. "Guys, I'm *pant* fine. Just wanted to bring
*pant* the pie while it's still hot." I answered. They both have huge crushes on me, since forever... It's getting annoying...

All of a sudden Cadenza, Nicole, Kawai~Chan, Teony, Lucinda and Kim ran up to me, pushing Laurence and Garroth away, the SAME TIME asking 'who do I like more'.

I blushed. I don't really know, I like the both guys, but not enough to get married or date them. I'm not a girl that you can just come up and swoon. I'm more like a rose then a delicate lily.

I had a genius thought. THE PIE. "Girls, what about the pie?" I hand them the pie and the girls gobble a half down, leaving enough for me and the guys in the group. It was funny to see who much they all loved my mom's pie.

Soon the sun started to set, the sky darkened. The stars were as though sprinkles on a cupcake and the moon was a cherry on top. Everyone slowly started to go their own ways.

I slowly trotted to my own place, moonlight shining above. I hop down the road with a plate in hand. I hopped looking at my feet and accidentally bumped into something. It sent me falling backwards, which broke the plate.

I looked to the thing I bumped into. It was a bandit. Three bandits to be exact. "What a pretty little gal..." the middle said, kneeling down to me. I froze from fear... It was very very scary.

The middle one had redish brown hair, fat and tall, as well as having ragged clothes and a horid smell. The left one had dirty blonde hair with dirt, he was tall and a bit 'puffier' then average and had mostly leather clothing.

The right one had a brown cloak, dark orange hair and he was shorter than the other two but taller than me. The right one punched the back of my head and I blacked out.

I woke up for a bit seeing darkness, hearing someone's muffled voice. I remember that I captured by bandits and then I woke up here. Then the, now two, voices started talking:

"So how is this slave?"

"I'm looking for maore of a 'babe' if you know what I mean.."

"Ah.. Then how's this cutie? I can bet you a million diamonds that she's still a virgin..."

"Well, she looks fine... I'll take her, Captain will be very happy.."

I feel get picked up and knocked out again.
This time I wake up in a cell...

_____________________________________

First Chapter done hope you like it