Chapter 14: I will heal you

Play the song, It's nice and adds a little feels to the chapter
P.S: I'm going to get killed by Violet

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Yesterday, Laurence asked me on a date! I don't really understand why I'm so happy.

Flachback

"Hey, Aph..." Laurence said quietly. "Yes?" I answer. "D-Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. "S-Sure." I replied, although I was screaming inside with happiness.

End

I trued to get my most prettiest dress I could remember where to find when all of a sudden Aaron walked in on me. "So you are going on that date with Laurence..." He said a slight bit saddened. I couldn't believe that his emotions were slowly returning. It felt so great.

"Yes, I am. In fact it will be my first date EVER!" I shrieked. "Why did you change you outfit? I liked you in the clothes you wore a second ago.." Aaron said quietly.

I blushed slightly at his compliment. It wasn't much but it was still adorable. I went to the door that lead out of my room and went to get my purse. Aaron followed me around like a lost puppy. I opened the door outside, onto the street.

"Bye Aaron, Mom!" I said loudly, my words echoing throughout the house. Aaron sat down on the floor in the hallway, saying:
"I'll be waiting..".

I went out to Laurence's house. He was already at the door when I came. "Hi, Aph!" Laurence smiled. We went to a cafe near by. Laurence and I sat down and the waiter came up to us.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked us. "Strawberry cheese cake." Laurence replied and looked at me. "Red velvet cake and tea please." I answered the waiter. He took our orders and walked away.

"So.. Aph. I wanted to ask you.. about that Aaron guy..." Laurence said. "And what about him?" I questioned. "Well.. First off he is weird, second he is very secretive, with all that hood and mask. Third he lives with you, and you know very well that I easily get jealous." He asked.

"If Aaron would be here, you would have been dead by now.." I mumbled to myself. "Aaron may be a bit weird, but he didn't see the outside world for 20 years. He is secretive because he doesn't trust people very well and he lives with me, 'cause he doesn't have anywhere else to live." I answer every of Laurence's questions.

"He is still weird... Get him a house and let him live. You can move in with me..." Laurence said as he moved closer. He doesn't know alot about Aaron, and he judges him.

I so want to shout in his face all the things Aaron did for me, Katelyn and Zane but I calmed down my anger. "I'm leaving." I said leaving some money on the table.

"Hey, don't fuss---" I cut Laurence by saying, "don't judge people who you don't know." Laurence grabbed my wrist, pulled me closer and kissed. I slammed him away, almost making him fall. How dare he call Aaron weird when he knows NOTHING!

I went through the door of my house, only to see Aaron standing in the hallway. "Welcome home..." He said quietly. I noticed a cut on his hand. "What happened to your hand?" I asked him.

"I got onto a tree... got scared because of a crow.. and fell." Aaron answered, "but I got what I needed.".

I blushed and giggled a little. "Let's disinfect your cut." I said with a smile. We went upstairs to my room. I got some medicine to disinfect the wound. "This might sting a bit." I said and started to do my job.

Aaron just sat there looking at how I work. "Does it hurt?" I asked painfully. "No, I've been through much worse." Aaron answered. Normally Garroth, Nicole or anyone would say something, but Aaron doesn't even seem to notice the pain. I glanced at the bandages on his stomach.

"Dothe scars still hurt?" I ask. "No, they are as painful as what you are now doing. And I can't call that pain." Aaron whispered. I wrapped a bandage around Aaron's hand amd went downstairs to the kitchen.

The smell of cherries filled the room. Tgere was a full basket of them on the table. I love cherries and they were pretty rare around these parts. "I got those." Suddenly Aaron's voice boomed from behind me.

I turned to him and he continued, "as a gift." He smiled. He... smiled? I started to cry tears of happiness. Aaron noticed this quickly. "Did I do something wrong?" He mumbled.

"No.." I answered happily, " I'm just happy for you... You are healing..". I smiled brightly at him, with happy tears streaming down my face.

I swear apon my life, Aaron
I will heal you...