Lyric & Myles•11

Lyric PoV🐒⚡️

So back to where y'all left off.

Earlier

"Hey, get back here!" He runs after me as I giggle and run away.

I continue to run up the stairs and I go into Kiara's room. Myles follows and I try to run away but he shuts the door and stands in front of it.

"Myles, let me go!" I say still giggling.

"Nope. Not until I get my kiss." He smirks.

"You're not getting a kiss til you open the door!"

"Fine" he opens the door. I look at him for a second then take off running out the door again.😂

"Hey! You lied!" He shouts after me. I keep running then eventually stop cos I feel bad. So I go and look for Myles. He's still in Kiara's room, sitting on her bed on his phone.

"Hey" I say sitting next to him.

He ignores me and continues going on his phone like he didn't hear me.

"Hellooo?" I wave my hand in front of his face but he still doesn't respond.

"Hey, why you ignoring me?" I ask. "Are you mad at me?"

He doesn't say anything so I snatch his phone away and put it behind my back.

"Give it back." He demands.

"No, tell me what's wrong first." I say.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm not mad. Just give it back." He says.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" I ask.

"Im not just give me my phone"

I sigh and give it back. "Are you gonna talk to me now?" I ask and he still completely ignores me so I walk out the room and go downstairs.

I go into the living room where Kiara and Tyler are watching something.

"Hey Lyric" they both say simultaneously.

"Hey" I say and sit on a couch on the other side of the room.

"What's wrong?" Kiara asks.

I don't respond I just roll my eyes.

"Baby, can I talk to her in private for a few minutes?" She asks Tyler.

"Yeah, sure" he says kissing her cheek then going outside.

She comes and sits next to me. "So, what's wrong?"

"Myles is ignoring me."

"Why, what'd you do?" She asks.

"He asked for a kiss so i kissed my hand and put it on his lips then he said it was cheating so I pretended to give him one then I ran up the stairs when he wasn't looking then he tried to tickle me to get a kiss and I lied and said I'd do it then I ran away again and now he's ignoring me" I shrug.

"Oh" she replies. "Well I'm not getting involved so...you sort that shit out yourself." She says.

I sigh and then go back upstairs. I open the door quietly and sneak up behind Myles to scare him then I stop when I see him texting Tianna...

I read the first 2 messages I see and then walk out the room.

I walk down the stairs grab my jacket and leave the house.

"Lyric! Wait!" I hear Kiara yell so I stop so she can catch up. "What happened?" She asks.

"He's cheating on me" I say trying not to cry.

"Who? Myles?" She asks.

"Yes" I say.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"I went to go apologise so I snuck up on him and then saw he was texting Tianna" I say wiping away a tear.

"No, don't cry boo." She says hugging me.

That's when the tears pour out my eyes.

"Why would he cheat on me? What did I do wrong?" I ask.

"You didn't do nothing wrong, don't think like that" she says.

"He agreed to go over to her house and not tell me about it. So obviously they're gonna do something they don't want me to know about" I say wiping my tears, which isn't really doing much because it's raining.

"Don't worry boo, I'll beat his ass for you" she says about to go back to the house.

"No, just leave it. I'll see you tomorrow ok" I say forcing a smile.

"You sure you don't want me to walk with you?" She asks.

"No, it's cool. Thanks for the offer though." I say walking home.

I walk in through the back door so no one can see me and I go straight up to my room. I change out of my wet clothes and put on some pyjamas. I climb into my bed and get on my phone. I go through my instagram, twitter and Snapchat then I see a snap from Myles earlier saying

@TherealMylesTruitt when you're excited to see bae😂❤️
With a picture of one of his brothers cheesing hella hard. I laugh for a few seconds then I think about everything that's happened today and my smile fades and all of a sudden I feel tears streaming down my face again.

I just can't deal with this...How the fuck is he gon be kissing me and then going over to that bitch's house to do who fucking knows what...If he's been fucking her behind my back, this is the end.

I wipe away my last tears, or so I've told myself they're my last because I'm tired of crying.😒Then I turn on the TV and eventually drift off to sleep.

********************************

~Unexpected👀

Sorry if that was a bad chapter but can y'all please comment or pm me if you have any ideas or if you didn't like a chapter or something...

-Vote📍
-Comment✂️
-Share🔗