Lyric & Myles•37

4 months Later🌺

Myles Pov💍

"Baaaaabe!" Lyric whines.

"Whaaaaaat?" I mock her.

"Can you get me some nachos please?" She grins.

"But you just asked for ice cream..." I give her a weird look.

"I know but now I want nachos..." She says.

"Why don't you eat something healthy like a fruit or something..." I suggest.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" She looks down at her stomach which I will admit has been getting a little bigger recently.

"No that's not what I'm saying. I'm just tryna look out for you that's all."

"You don't need to tell me what to eat! I am a grown woman. I can decide what I want all by my-" She puts her hand over her mouth.

"You okay?" I ask.

She gets up and runs to the bathroom. I can hear her throwing up so I go and hold her hair back. She throws up some more then she flushes the toilet and brushes her teeth.

"You eat something bad?"

"No...all I've eaten today is a couple slices of pizza and a pop tart."

"Maybe you've got a virus or sum..." I rub her back.

"Maybe." She agrees.

"Ima take you to the doctor tomorrow. For now you should get some sleep."

"Okay"

🏥

The Next Day

We just got to the doctors and he's giving Lyric a check up. She lists all the symptoms of the virus and the doctor writes some stuff down then he asks her to follow him. When they get back about 5 minutes later I notice tears streaming down Lyric's face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, concerned.

"Th-the doctor says there's a chance ...I m-might be pregnant..."

My whole world stops.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. I'm so stupid. How the fuck did I forget?! My mom is gonna kill me if she's pregnant. I'm only 16!

"Myles..." Lyric says sounding scared. I look up at her for a few seconds then I get up and walk out the room. She better not be pregnant.

⌛️

The doctor just brought back Lyric's test results and he's about to tell us what it says.

"Alright Miss Trinity I have your test here and the results show that you are..."

*****************************************

Do you think she's pregnant?😶

Short Chapter🌟

Thanks for reading🎇

-Vote⛅️
-Comment☀️
-Share🌦