Lyric & Myles•32 🎉‼️

Lyric pov💘

I wake up and go into the bathroom to do my hygiene routine...and then I suddenly remember...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BIHHH‼️😝🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆

•••

8:13 pm

Kiara has been driving around in circles for about an hour now!! And as if she ain't wasting enough time she even keeps stopping to text somebody!! We are supposed to be going to some boring ass awards ceremony. But FOR SOME REASON she doesn't know where the fuck we're going!!!

"Alright, I think it's here..." she says parking in a full parking lot outside a big building.

"Umm...This doesn't look like a theatre..." I raise an eyebrow.

"This is the place. Go get our tickets and I'll meet you inside" She says.

I sigh. "Fine" I check my outfit as I get out the car then make my way to the door.

As soon as I enter the building I hear:

"SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎆" Yelled from every part of the room as Kiara turns the lights on.

"Woah..." my eyes widen as I look around the room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY‼️😛🎉🎉🎇"

"Thank you so much" I smile trying not to cry.

A bunch of people crowd round me and give me hugs and say hi and stuff.

Once I finally make my way out of the crowd I notice a group of boys standing in a corner. Me and Kiara watch them curiously.🤔 As the boy in the middle of the group turns around and looks at me, I realise that it's the love of my life: Myles Truitt😻

Our eyes meet as he slowly approaches me.

"Hey birthday girl😅" He smiles.

"Hey baby😆" I smile back.

"You having a good day?" He asks.

"Yeah, this is great! Thank you so much for coming" I hug him.

Before he pulls away he whispers in my ear "you look real sexy in that dress"