Lyric & Myles•12

Lyric PoV👀📍

I wake up feeling surprisingly good.🙃 I guess I let out all my feelings yesterday🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyways I get up and do my hygiene routine then get dressed and do my hair. I go downstairs and see my family eating breakfast.

"Good morning everybody" I say kissing my mom's cheek.

"Would you like to talk about this?" My dad asks holding up a letter from my school.

"Uh..what's that?" I ask.

"A letter telling me that you're one of the top students in your classes. I am so proud of you" He says coming over to hug me.

Fuck. That means he doesn't know about my suspension...

"Thanks dad..." I say hugging back.

"What's wrong baby, why you look so sad?" My mom asks.

"Uhh, nothing's wrong." I take my breakfast and sit down at the table. I get out my phone and text my brother Lucas who is on the other side of the table.

Lyric🙃💙 ~ hey I need your help

Lucas🙄💓 ~ wassup

Lyric🙃💙 ~ You know how I got suspended yesterday

Lucas🙄💓 ~ yh

Lyric🙃💙 ~ well mom and dad don't know so I need somewhere to go for the day😬...

Lucas🙄💓 ~ ok you can come stay at Keisha's house with me

Keisha's his girlfriend. She's really sweet.

Lyric🙃💙 ~ thanks bro love yhuu

Lucas🙄💓 ~ yh yh ly2

We finish our breakfast then Lucas pretends he's giving me a ride to school and drives to Keisha's house. Lucas rings the doorbell and a boy answers.

"Hey Lucas, sup beautiful" he says winking at me as he opens the door for us to come in.

"Where's Keisha at?" Lucas asks.

"Upstairs." The boy says.

"Aight." Lucas says. "You gon be ok down here lil sis?"

"Yeah, I'm good" I reply. Then he goes upstairs to find his girlfriend.

I get on my phone and actually look through my notifications for the first time today.

9 texts from Myles 2 from Kiara and 5 from others😂👀

17 missed calls 13 from Myles 2 from Kiara and 2 from Jahi. The last call was like 10 minutes ago.

(It's 8:12)

Yesterday at 6:34 pm
Babee😘💙💍 ~ Hey, where'd you go?