Lyric & Myles•27

Kiara PoV🔅

We're at the hospital now with Lyric. We don't know if they'll be able to save her but I'm pretty sure we've all given up...😔

I go over to her and hold her hand. I think about all the good times we've had together since we were 4. All the sleepovers, vacations together, getting in trouble together, detentions together🤦🏽‍♀️😂, conversations, parties, arguments, fights😂

That's my sister. 👭My twin. 👯My ROD. 💯My bestie. 💓My lifeline. 📈My lock & Key. 🔐My Diary. 📓And my Day 1.📆

If I lose her I don't know what Ima do...😞

Myles PoV🤕

I'm so disappointed in myself...

I feel like there's something I could have done...

But what I don't understand is..why didn't my mom come find us?🤔...

Anyways everybody else has gone to get food but since I don't feel like eating I'm sitting next to Lyric's bed.

I miss her so much already...it's her birthday in 4 days and she's going through all this.

Then my parents and Lyric's parents walk into the room.

"Oh my gosh, what happened??" Her mom rushes over to her with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What did you do to my daughter?!" Her dad lifts me by my shirt.

"Nothing!" I gulp.

"Craig! Put him down this instant!" Her mom yells.

He puts me down while still giving me a death stare.

I fix my shirt as he backs away from me.

Great! Another person who blames me!

I can't take this anymore.😞

I stand up and leave the room to go get some fresh air.

I go and sit on a bench outside. I put my head in my hands and just think about everything. After a while I lift my head up and see Taylor sitting next to me.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Wassup" I nod.

"I heard about what happened to your girlfriend...I'm sorry..." she says.

"Yeah..." I look back down.

"Its ok after a storm comes a rainbow" she says.

"Not in my world. For me it's storm,rain,wind then another storm. Nothing ever fully goes back to how it was." I explain.

"Don't worry Myles, I'm sure everything will be fine" she says hugging me.

•••

I'm back inside the room now and it's just me and Lyric. Her breathing is a bit unstable right now but at least she's breathing. I hold her hand and start talking to her hoping she can hear me and kind of hoping she can't at the same time...

"Hey Lyric. It's me, Myles and I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. Well, I can try but words couldn't even begin to describe how much I love you. Every time I see you, you light up my world. Whenever I don't see you for too long my heart breaks a little. I don't think I can live without you. I've had you in my life for such a short time but it's been the best 5 months of my life. You make me happy Lyric. I hate seeing you like this. In pain, struggling to breathe. But don't worry babygirl, I can make you better. I can take care of you when you're sick, I can hug you when you're cold, and I'll love you even when times get rough.
I promise❤️...fr this time😔"

I lean over and kiss her passionately on the lips.

But then just as I'm about to pull away I feel her start kissing back and on God I almost run out the room.

"Lyric?"

She doesn't reply. I walk back over to her and shake her lightly. "Lyric"

She opens her eyes really wide and quickly grabs my arm."Aaah!" I yell and she giggles in between coughs.

Damn her goofy ass almost died and as soon as she wake up she already tryna play.🙄😂

"Oh my God, you're up!!" I hug her carefully and she hugs back.

"Yeah" she smiles.

"I missed you so much" I say.

"How long was I out for?" She asks.

"Just a couple hours but it felt like a lifetime to me..."

"Where is everybody else?"

"They all had to go do stuff" I explain.

"Myles...I need to tell you something..." she looks down.

"W-what is it?" I ask nervously.

"I don't..." she sighs. "I don't think we should do this anymore..." She says.

********************************
I told y'all I'd update‼️😝

Oooo👀

What y'all think is gonna happen?😶

How would you react if somebody resurrected while u were kissing them😂💀

12 votes and 12 comments 😇

Omg btw y'all I forgot to tell u Sarai followed me on ig😝 for those of u who don't know that's Dante girlfriend irl🙃 I was so happy😭💗

-Vote🌝
-Comment🌗
-Share🌚