Chapter 8

Angel's Pov

I feel strong arms around me from behind. I can't tell who belong to but the only thing I know is that I feel safe.

Suddenly, I feel his hot lips leaving kisses on my neck. The sensation grows stronger to the tips of my being but then...

The kisses are becoming rough. I'm trying to push him away but I can't. He holds me tight in order for me not to escape. He turns me around to face him.

That's when I recognise his dark blue eyes.

It's him.

Terror fields my body and I kick and yell to get him off me.

"What's wrong sweetheart? You don't like this." He says with a sadistic way.

I'm crying for help but no one shows up.

"You can't escape, sweetheart. No one can hear you. It's just me and you. Finally." he smirks.

He tries to kiss me and pulls me against him, his hands wondering all over my body. I'm crying. Why is this happening to me?

Then, I feel someone pulling him of off me.

"Thank God..." I thought.

That's when I see those brown eyes.

Kyle.

I wake up for start by the alarm.

I'm sweating and my eyes are full of tears. I thought the nightmares stopped but I was mistaken. They will never stop, because of that night four years ago.

It wasn't, though, Kyle who stopped that. I remember who it was and I will never forget him.

I cover my face with my hands and make a frustrated sound.

I wipe my eyes from the tears and get out of bed. I get in the bathroom and look myself in the mirror.

God, I look terrible.

I brush my teeth and my hair and got changed.

As I was putting my shoes I wondered, why would Kyle Stone would be in my nightmare?

After all these years I always see the person that actually saved me that night. The person that meant to me everything back then. But now, why him?