Chapter 14

“Maddie, its time to wake up,” I heard my dad whisper as he shook me,” You have to get up for school.”

“Can I stay home and sleep?” I grumbled,” I’m really tired and I don’t think I’ll last through the day.”

He sighed and he felt my forehead,” You have a fever. You got lucky this time Maddie.”

I placed a hand on my forehead confused. I haven’t been sick in a long time. Honestly I thought I was immune to everything. Dad gave me a little smile before kissing my forehead and walked out of my room. I took a deep breath in and I started to cough. It burned my throat and the only thing that I could think of was allergies.

“Hey,” I heard Chase say.

I looked over towards the door to see him leaning against it without his shirt on and his hair wet,” Your dad said that you weren’t going to school today. Said something about you having a fever.”

“Yeah,” I replied with a little swallow,” I think it’s just allergies. You know with the weather changing the way it is.”

“Ah,” He said with a nod,” Do you want me to get your homework?”

“That would be great,” I replied with a small smile.

“Alright. Try to feel better,” He said walking into my room, giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking back out.

I let out another cough, rolling over onto my side and pulling my blankets up over my head. I closed my eyes, feeling my body wanting to go back to sleep.

When I woke up it was quiet. Confused I sat up and looked around my room. Usually I would have heard my dad or Hunter making noise in the house or outside. I let out a yawn and I ran a hand through my hair. I pushed the blankets aside and I slowly stood up, stretching.

“Even when you’re sick, you look beautiful,” A deep voice said, coming from my closet. I spun around with wide eyes to find Paul leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face,” Just beautiful.”

“What are you doing in my room?” I croaked, with a frown,” Get out.”

“I just wanted to see my new favorite little toy,” He said taking a step towards.

“Dad!” I screamed, sounding like a dead horse,” Daddy!”

“Your dad had to run into town,” Paul said walking over to me. I quickly ran out into the hall and he laughed,” He left you a note just in case he wasn’t back before you woke up.”

~That can’t be right~ I thought with wide eyes as he grabbed my arm before I could run downstairs.

“Let go of me!” I screamed, trying to get away from him.

“I don’t think so.”

Tears filled my eyes and I could feel them rolling down my cheeks and he yanked me back into my room. I struggled to get away and he pushed me on the bed. I tried rolling off but he jumped on top of me and pinned me down.

“I promise it will only hurt for a second,” He said with a smile as he kissed my neck.

I let out a sob as he pinned both of my wrists above my head with one hand and had his other hand rest on my hip. I tried to wiggle free, but he was to heavy. More tears rolled down my face and his hand went under my shirt, moving up towards my breasts.

“Stop!” I screamed,” Please let me go! I don’t want this! Please stop!”

“Shut up!” He snapped, taking his hand out of my shirt and slapping me,” Just shut the hell up and enjoy what’s coming to you, you stupid bitch!”