Family reunion

The silhouettes dark blurry features came into focus and the mans Black ,lengthy hair and piercing blue eyes became visible.

"Well hello there." He spoke in a low voice.

He took a lock of hair between my fingers and twirled it through his fingers.

"Now aren't you a pretty thing. Too bad your mate won't let us be friends." He hummed

"Who are you?" I asked trying to keep my voice from faltering.

"That's cute. Trying to be all brave are you? Sweety I can hear your body quivering." He whispered to me lowering his head to my ear

I turned to run and didn't get far before he appeared right in front of me. He grabbed me by the shoulders holding me in place while he looked down at me.

"There's no point in running." He said

"I asked you a question." I hissed.

"I don't answer to you honey."

All I could feel was his warmth breath fanning in my neck as the oracle played over and over in my mind. Things I saw in the dream were matching up to the things I was experiencing now. Could I really run from this?

"Now where's your mate? We have a talk, long overdue. Especially after the little kidnapping scene I've just pulled he'll want my heart carved out." He says.

"Why do you want my mate? Am I not the one you want?" I ask wanting to uncover his intentions.

"While you are very... tempting. I've got business with him." He said

He turned around and started walking away. I couldn't have been more puzzled. Didn't he want me dead? I was confused but I still took the opportunity I had to try to run yet again. Just as I started to sprint he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked

"Let me go" I seethed

"Oh please you don't even know which direction to go" he said unamused.

"Getting away from you is fine for now." I snapped.

I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he had me by the arm and he wasn't about to let go.

"Come on now we're both going to the same place so you might as well follow me." He said.

"Or do you want me to knock you out and take you with me?" He offered quite seriously.

Both options were unappealing and I wasn't going to accept either.

"Are we going back to Jason?" I asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." He pointed out

"But yes that is where we're going." He replied. He loosened his grip on me and let his guard down, assuming that I was going finally go along with him.

I quickly realized this idiot was standing in the perfect position to get kneed in the balls. So that's exactly what I did.

I brought my knee up sharply between his legs. I heard him yell out in pain. I didn't wait long to throw a punch to his jaw making him tumble to the ground. I twisted a branch off a tree and shoved in his chest, just missing his heart. I guess my aim needed some work.

"You little shit!" I heard him groan as I began to run away.

I knew I couldn't out run him but maybe I could spread my scent around so at least Jason and Afon could find me. I made a break for it yet again. Third times the charm right?