Oh hell no

Hope you're enjoying the book so far!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE so I can continue to write for you guys!

Thanks for reading!

Btw that's a picture of Crystal ( Meghan Fox)

My eyes focused on his beautiful blue-green mix orbs and I found myself lost in them. My eyes grew wide as my gaze bore into his. His scent was intoxicating. It smelled of a mix with pine and rain, it was refreshing and my wolf couldn't get enough of it. My wolf was pushing me to go to my mate. I just wanted to jump into his arms and kiss the crap out of him. His eyes never left the mine. Not for one second

"Mine" He said breaking me out of my trance. His eyes grew wide and I realized what was happening. The alpha douche is my mate. I got caught back into reality and realization hit. He reached out for me, but I was faster. I gathered all of my energy and made a run for it.

I was still in shock and I couldn't believe what just happened. I ran out of the kitchen and into the hallway. I remembered where the backyard was from when Evan showed me. I slid the glass door open to the backyard and ran outside. The cool air hit me and wearing a dress with slits in it became a bad idea. I could see people dancing outside as well. I'm sure the alpha was after me but by now I'll take any chance I had to get away from his territory. At this point I was not thinking just running. I pushed my way through the crowd mumbling 'excuse me's' and 'sorry's'

"Crystal!" I heard my mate's voice .Oh great he knows my name. He was hot on my trail as I finally came to the clearing of the woods. I shifted into my wolf not even caring about the dress I ripped to shreds and left behind.

My wolf begged and pleaded for me to go back and be with my mate.

I ignored her whimpers and ran as fast as my four paws could carry me. The pine trees in the forest all turned to blur around me.I made a turn around some of the trees. I could hear heavy footsteps behind me. As I came to a clearing with rocks I froze in my tracks not knowing which direction to go. Suddenly I could see wolves appearing from behind trees. All of them were from his pack. Every direction I turned there were wolves. They did not wear a menacing expression. Their faces were blank but they formed a circle around me. Finally, a huge black wolf broke the circle and stood in front of me. Immediately my wolf knew it was my mate. My wolf was doing a happy dance at the sight of our mate and it bothered me. The wolf growled and I took a step back

'Shift.' I heard in my head.

'No.' I said firmly through mind link. I admit I was scared of him but I would not show submission.

'I am your Alpha you will do as I say. 'He seethed.

'You are not my Alpha. My dad is my Alpha.' I said back not showing fear. He growled at me showing all of his teeth. My wolf kept bothering me about arguing with our mate. For once I chose to listen to her and I decided not to test him any further.

'I need clothes' I said to him.

'Turn!' he told the other wolves. They did as they were told.

'Shift and I will give you a shirt' he said with all seriousness. I looked at him as if it were a joke.

'You are not an exception.' I said. He growled but turned anyway. I shifted back and he slid me a shirt with his hind legs. I put it on and it hung at mid-thigh, covering everything. He didn't even ask if I had put on the shirt before turning around. He shifted back without warning. I shielded my eyes.

"You can look now" he said in amused voice. I slowly removed my hands from my eyes. He was standing there with just a pair of shorts. My eyes scanned his perfectly sculpted chest. He had a tattoo of a cross on the left side of his chest. I fought the urge to reach out and run my fingers down it. I was so tempted to just go to him but my ego wouldn't let me.