The attack

Hey guys i've been getting so much support lately TYSM. This is just a continuation of the last chapter. Again thank you all so much all of you for reading and voting.

-anonymous

As soon as the rogue slashed Evans throat his eyes went wide in shock. He let out a strangled cry. Blood was now everywhere and Evan was loosing consciousness. The rogue on top of him raised a paw to hurt Evan again. Afon had warned me not to use my powers but right now I didn't care I wasn't about to let Evan get hurt. My blood was boiling inside of me. Shock and fear were long gone it was all replaced by anger.I raised both my hands at the rogue and attacked him with all the power I had. I watched as his body flew across the field and smashed into a tree. I heard a loud crack before he hit the ground. I presumed his neck was snapped because his head was at an odd angle.The tree he had hit also had traces of blood trickling down. I knew he was dead.

I ran from behind Jason to Evan who was now unconscious. Jason didn't seem to notice as I slipped away. I kneeled in front of Evan and I brought a shaky hand to his neck to check his pulse. I could feel it. Beating slowly but surely. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and I looked into his dark blue eyes. "Your going to be okay....Your going to be okay...you'll be fine....you'll heal...your going to be okay" I said more to myself than him.The moment the rogue had hit Evan he had turned into human. I wasted no time picking him up and throwing his arm around my neck. His body weight was all on me. Since he was unconscious he couldn't walk. I had to do all the work. I started to walk towards the pack house as fast as I could but I wasn't but two metres away from the spot that Evan got hurt when a pack member came and took Evan from me. I knew they were going to the pack doctor. I knew he was going to be safe.As soon as they were out of sight I turned back to the fight.

Limp bodies covered the field all in human form. I recognized two of the bodies from our pack but they were still breathing. I could hear their faint heartbeats barely there.One female and one male. The rest of our pack stood with blood stained fur and major injuries. My eyes frantically searched for Jason. I saw him along with other wolves running to help the wolves from our pack who were still alive.He had a few bite marks on his upper body and claw marks on his legs. I wanted to help them but my feet were frozen to the ground. It was all over and it happened so fast I didn't even get a chance to register what was happening. Suddenly I hear my name being called snapping me out of my trance. "CRYSTAL!" Jason yells.

With a push from my wolf I run towards them. I look for the wounded and help them to safety. Jason and I alone helped about 20 wolves from our pack. By the time all of our wolves were in the pack house we were exhausted. I glanced at jason who was wearing only a pair of shorts. His hair was everywhere. His body was coated in mud and dirt. His fingers were covered in blood and his whole body was bruised. He had cuts on his face and he seemed furious.I only had a second to look at my mate because I had to rush back into the mansion to help take care of the injured. The doors were open when I got there. Screams of agony rang through my ears. All the women from our pack were helping along with some of the men who only had minor injuries. The people who were already treated were on the right and the ones who weren't were on the left.All of our warriors were on matts on the floor. I spotted annabeth bandaging a young boy who looked no older than 17 beside her I saw our 2 pack doctors hooking people up to iv's. I quickly jumped in to help. Reassuring people their safety and healing their wounds. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was now absolute silence. No one was screaming out in pain or begging for help. Everyone was treated and most were heavily sedated and put to sleep so that they'd start to heal. I was in our room and so was Jason. He wanted to get back out there and help with the bodies of the rogues but I assured him that it was taken care of and he should take a break.