You're alive!

I fell silent as I knew who the voice on the other side was.

"Crystal?" He repeated.

"Your in Dylans territory? Why are you there?I'm coming to get you." Jason says.

"No." I say. I don't know where I got the courage but I was doing it.

"What?" He asked growing angry.

"I said no. Your a cold blooded killer. You killed your own brother." I said

"I didn't kill him." He said

"What?" I asked my eye welling up with tears. He was alive?

"He's alive. We got a witch to fix the bastard he's fine." Jason says.

"Oh my god! He's alive!" I repeat relieved. Tears pooled in my eyes and I took a moment to bask in the moment.

"Ohhh is that Crystal? Let me talk with her!" I hear Afon in the background. I hear Jason grunt as afon grabs the phone from him.

"Hey Crystal!" He says. I was so relieved to hear his voice.

"Afon! You're alive and your talking to me! I can't believe it!" I say stammering over my own words.

"Well believe it. This happens all the time Jason ends up snapping my neck and then doing some witchy crap on me." He blabs.

"Now. Are you coming back? I haven't seen you in Soooo long." He says. He was his usual happy playful self and how I missed it so much.

"I am. But only to see you. Then I am returning to Dylans territory." I say.

"What?."I hear Jason roar in the background. He snatches the phone from Afon.

"Your mine I'm coming to get you right now! You Belong with me in my territory!" He growls

"No I'm with Dylan now. I want to stay here. I don't ever want to see you again. I can't be with someone who would go as far as to kill his own brother." I say.

"Your with Dylan?."He asks angrily. I wasn't implying it like that. But he took it the wrong way.

I didn't correct him. But I knew he took what I said the wrong way.

Suddenly the line cut off. Oh shit.

Behind me I heard a knock on the door. I set the phone down and opened it.

"Hi, I'm Michael. Dylan sent me." He said politely.

"Crystal." I said extending my hand to shake his.

"Are you our Luna?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, but whoever it is, is lucky." I said to him.

"Oh" he says sheepishly.

"When is Dylan coming back?" I asked.

"In 30 minutes." He said.

"Can you call him now. Tell him it's an emergency." I ask.

"Okay Lun- Crystal." He says. "Sorry it just seems so natural to call you Luna." He apologizes.

"That's okay." I chuckle.

Michael glazes over for a while, mind linking Dylan.

"He says he'll be here in 5 minutes." He said.

"Thanks Michael." I say greatfully.

"I feel bad that you have to babysit me. Sorry." I apologize.

"I'm not babysitting you. You are a guest therefore I am providing you company." He said in a matter-of- fact voice.

I rolled my eyes and make my way outside to wait for Dylan. Michael trails behind me.

Only a couple minutes pass before I see a grey wolf running towards us. It shifts jumping in midair and lands as Dylan's human form. I look away blushing.

As I turn back he is dressed in a pair of basketball shorts.He walks towards me and looks my body up and down.

"What's the emergency? Michael said you weren't hurt? So what is it? Are you okay?" He asks panicked.

"I'm fine." I assured him.

"It's just I-II.." I stutter.

"It's okay Crystal. You can tell me." He pushes.

"Your office phone rang this morning and I answered it. It was Jason and he's coming here he knows I'm here. If he gets hell attack you. I need to get to the border and stop him before he does that. I just wanted to tell you and say goodbye first." I said all at wants.

Dylan stiffened. " I thought you didn't want to go with him?" He asked.

I looked down at my feet unable to answer.

"I can't let him attack you Dylan." I say.

"And Afon.He's alive. A witch revived him." I tell him.

"That's great. But you shouldn't worry about me getting attacked. He's going to loose." Dylan said confidently.

"He had the biggest pack in the country!" I blurt.

Dylan growled.

"Thanks so much for the help. But I think maybe I should solve my own problems now instead of hiding behind others." I apologize.

Dylan pulls me into a hug. "If that's what you want. But please let me come with you to the border to meet Jason."

I nod. "but don't let it get to the point where you or your wolves will get hurt." I told him.

I sucked in a deep breath. He was coming.