Don't turn back: new arrival

"we're keeping her." i said firmly. we all met in the center of the runned down super store , the looks on everyone's' faces were priceless. i was too stunned to laugh.

anyway, tom was the last to show up ,his reaction was the worst. " YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT LETTING THE KID LIVE ! LET ALONE STAY WITH US!", tom outburst's hysterically. i then tried to calm him down . the remainder of the day he didn't talk to me. i felt bad about it, but he should be the one who feels guilty. nobody wanted to talk to me either, when i handed out supper all i got from anybody was a thanks, thank-you ,or nice one!  i didn't feel like eating so i went in the corner of the area where the tires were sold. i just sat there cradling the baby and cried. the only two people who so much as looked at me were karyme and Robert ,the two last people i'd expect. i went up to karyme who was conversing with Robert," can you please hold on o her while i get something."  i asked plainly. she nodded and took the child. i ran to the formula section and picked out the best one for newborns. i then got some semi purified water then looked down. to my horror there was a deceased women on the floor on top of something .i turned her over and found what she was on top of was an infant. i broke down like never before, not has anything been so retched to me. 

with a deep  breath i gathered my things and went off to where my group was. they didn't notice me , oddly enough i they were huddled over each other looking at the baby. oohing ,and awning, all except tom.he was in the corner where i had previously sat, which was pretty far from the group ." whats wrong?" ,i asked ." nothing!", he said glumly. " well i doesn't seem like nothing! " , i stuck with a glare. he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the garage. "im sorry i yelled at you earlier . i dunno where my head was. please forgive me." he said with a worried face. "its okay just learn t keep your cool .please i know how you get. I've never seen you any other way than having that angry look in your eyes.", i said with out making eye contact. he turned my chin towards his direction, "never say never.", he kissed me gently onthe mouth. i made no reaction. in fact i didn't close my eyes like most would have done! i felt nothing. hardly ayone has been able to move my cold heart to love anybody for a smitch. i waited for the end and i moved along. it seemed so akward , living in a wall mart and all. i went to sleep in under a desk and drempt of how life used to be.

  in the morning, i fed the newborn girl and we drove to the location i have suggested. the mansion was beautiful,and belonged to my aunt yevette .its a two hour drive from my house , when we get there an idiot i never wanted to see again, lying on the couch. my ex-boyfriend Alex. he had a flabbergasted look on his face seeing the child wrapped in my arms. 

"woah, whos is it!", alex was shocked 

" shes ours ,all of ours . ", i said looking meliciously at my group.

alex shook his head and let us in. i was confused why did he and how did he get in the house.