November 23

I feel like I underdressed for me and Chul Soo's date but I overdressed for this one.

Since I told my mom about it, she's making me wear a dress. Bleh.

It's blue and I borrowed my mom's blue heels. I wore the necklace that I received from Kiyong yesterday and the anklet that he gave me for an early birthday gift.

"You're so pretty!" My mom cupped my face. "Too bad your father is at work. You tell me everything that happened between you and my future son in law when you get back."

"Mom, please stop calling him that! It's weird."

"Who cares" she squeezed my nose. I hate it when she does that.

Our door bell rang and my mother ran to the door like she was the one going on the date. "Hello Kiyong!"

"Hello Mrs. Micheals. Is Omani ready?"

"Yes she is" she pulled me into the doorway. "You two have fun. I'll just be here tracking Omani on my phone and make sure you two don't go anywhere inappropriate."

"Mom! You put a tracker on me?!"

"No Mani, just your phone." She smiled. "Bye!" She closed the door.

"You look nice" he said.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I avoided eye contact.

He opened the door for me as I got inside the car. "So where are we headed to first?"

"It's a surprise" he buckled his seatbelt.

"Ok" I sat back in my seat as the car began to move.

We pulled up to a fancy French restaurant. The inside was gorgeous and huge and there were chandeliers. It smelled like expensive oils.

"Excuse me, do you have a reservation?" The man at the counter asked.

"Yes" He said.

"Name" the man pulled out a large binder and flipped through it.

"Bae Kiyong"

"Follow me this way"

We followed him to an empty table made for two people. Kiyong pulled my seat out for me and I sat down.

"This place is really nice" I looked around.

"Yeah, it is" he said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"I have to go take a dump- I mean... I have to go to the ladies room" I quickly corrected myself.

I went to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands, a girl comes out of one of the stalls. She's really pretty. And she wore an expensive looking white dress with heels and expensive jewelry to match.

"Hi" she spoke first.

"Hi"

"That's a nice necklace"

"Thanks" I replied.

"Did your boyfriend buy it for you?" She stood beside me washing her hands also.

"No" I smiled. "We're not exactly together. We're just friends."

"Oh," she turned the water off and walked over to the paper towel where I was already drying my hands. "Well it looks like he sees you more than just a friend."

"Yeah" I shrugged.

"What's your name?"

"Omani Michaels. And yours?"