November 27

That hobo dude has been terrorizing me for the past two days.

Maybe I should report him to the police. But, then again, he is homeless and digs through dumpsters.

No, I shouldn't report him.

"Hey babe" Chul Soo wrapped his arm around me. "We should go out for lunch, don't you think?"

"Oh, I was gonna go with Kiyong."

"Why?" He pouted. "You're my girlfriend, not his. Come eat with me."

"I promised that I'd go with Kiyong."

"I don't want you to go anywhere with any other guy"

"Why?" I asked. "Don't you trust me and Kiyong?"

"Yeah," he folded his arms. "But, I want you to be with me today."

"Chul Soo, I-"

"I'm sure Kiyong will understand. Cmon, let's go." He grabbed my hand.

"Wait, I have to put my things in my locker first."

I went to my locker and I noticed that the locker next to mine was open. I put my things away and the locker door closed.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why was he here?

He had a wet mop in his hand and was in the process of mopping. He wore a black hoodie, destructed jeans and converse. Tattoos covered his neck and hands.

"Hobo Guy?!" I exclaimed.

"You!" He yelled and pointed. I hurried away. He chased after me when I turned the corner and went to hide in the womens' restroom.

After Chul Soo and I had our lunch date, I was feeling pretty good.

"Why'd you cancel?" Kiyong asked in history class.

"Oh, Chul Soo wanted to take me somewhere" I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me instead of making me wait by the door for twenty five minutes?"

"I forgot, I'm sorry."

"Mhm" he mumbled. "I understand" he answered before finishing up his work.

After class, in the hallway, I walked up to Kiyong and said

"I'm sorry about today. We can go out to lunch tomorrow, if that's fine with you"

"That's fine" he smiled. "Just don't forget about me again."

"I won't."

He nodded in response then walked away.

I watched as he disappeared down the hallway. I turned around and I nearly had a heart attack on the spot.

I screeched and dropped my books.

I was standing face to face with hobo guy who had the mop handle pointed at my face.

"What the hell is your problem dude?!" I picked up my dripping wet books. "Couldn't you put up a caution the floor is wet sign? Now my books are ruined."

"You know him?"

"Bae Kiyong?" I pointed down the hall. "Yeah."

"That's too bad" he smirked.

"What are you talking about Hobo guy?"

"My name is not hobo guy!" He protested.

"Then why do you run around like one?"