3...

~Bree~

I looked around the room. I love all these people and they love me. I knew it how they looked at me. Especially Matt and Justine.

   I was looking around for anything useful to help us threw the Night. I was so scared that Matt was next. And he wouldn't say goodbye when he leaves and...

   I looked away from the people to look at where there was a artifact thing on a shelf and saw a piece of paper. I think Oli saw it too because he got up to go get it.

He looked at it as he looked at us. "One of us is amongst the evil." He says as he hands me the card. I read it and that is what it says. One of us is with the evil. I zoned out thinking about the telegram and Shane. As everyone went to scatter around the room.

     I wasn't going to be apart of it. I wasn't gonna let anyone die. I don't know how much time past but it was a lot.

     Matt picked me up and carried me to a place that had salt in a triangle and Sarah in the middle. I didn't want apart of this so I just sat in between Matt and Joey. My heart was racing the whole time. Until I heard. "I'm Here." I looked towards Sarah and it wasn't Sarah.

       I knew that voice. "Caroline?" I asked as Matt looked at me confused. She turns towards me. "Bree, it's been so long." She says as I smile.

        "Find my grave, let my spirit out." She says as i nod. "Of course." I say. Everyone was looking at me weird. "What I talk to ghosts." I say as we walk outside.

        I was in a group with Lele, Timothy and Sierra. As I was walking I spotted this key. "Hey there is a key." I said as I picked it up. The rest was all a blur.

       We found the coffin but nothing was in it. It said we had to sacrifice someone to go in there and be buried alive. Me and Justine were crying. Matt comforting me and Joey comforting Justine.

       We made a vote. But before I put my name that I wanted to be killed. Everyone started blaming Justine. "You killed Andrea." Timothy yelled. "I thought my sister was dead!" She yelled back.

"STOP, DONT KILL JUSTINE, IF YOU VOTE FOR HER, VOTE FOR ME, I CANT, FIRST MY BEST FRIEND AND THEN MY COUSIN, IF I DONT GO IN THAT BOX, IM COMMITTING SUICIDE." I yell. Everyone looks surprised.

I wrote down my name and as Arthur was about to pull out the name I grabbed Justine's hand as we headed towards the house. I heard from the distance.

"Justine." Arthur said as me and Justine started running. We ran in a room and got in a classy room that is behind the stairs.

"Bree!" I heard Joey and Matt yell. I opened the door and pulled them in without no one knowing. "I'm committing suicide." I say as I walked out with Justine.

I took the knife again. Just incase. I held it to my neck. "Take me or we both go." I say as Matt and Joey are crying. Lele took the knife outta my hand s and they picked up Justine and buried her.

        When they came back. The only people who didn't dig was me, Joey and Matt. "I HATE YOU SON OF A BITCHES!" I yelled as they took a step back. "I- I she was like my only family I had left here." I said as they looked down.

        I walked over to Joey. "I think it's happening again." I said as he raised his eyebrows. He takes me outside. "Are you okay?" He asked. "That's how Malice died. She was buried alive." I said as I cried into  his chest.

       "I'm here, Matt's here." He said. "I know, I love you Joey." I said as I smiled and kissed his cheek. I whispered in his ear. "Goodbye." I said as I walked inside.

        I ran inside. And did who god knows what?