4...

~Bree~

I was still crying as people had smiled on their faces. Me and Joey were crying. "Guys we just killed Justine." Oli says. "Don't remind me." I said pissed.

  "Well I didn't buy your act." GloZell said to me and Joey. "You didn't buy our acts." I said. She shook her head.

   "She was my cousin and I love her." I yell. She was taken back. "Well... you are the actress." She said. I was about to punch her when I feel Lele hold me back.

"Don't touch me, I hate you all." I say as I hug Joey and we go back to Matt. "I miss her." I say. "Me too." Matt says.

As people were looking around. Timothy grabbed me and Sierra and I was like. "Fuck Off Bitch." I say as he leads us outside to a car.

We got in and the trunk opened, I wasn't paying much attention I was to busy thinking about my dead cousin.

We found a puppet thing. I never got out much. Timothy carried it inside.

~Matt~

I was looking around with the others when I realize Bree is gone. I freak out and tell Joey. He's worried too.

  "Hey where Tim, Bree and Sierra?" I ask. "Oh no." GloZell said. "What?" I said. "Timothy and Sierra might die." She said.

I cringed when she didn't say Bree's name. I was about to slap her when Joey held me back. "My girlfriend is out there and all you care about are bitches that buried my girlfriend's cousin." I say.

Then all of a sudden Bree walks in with Timothy holding the girl that we need. We put her down and something opened. It said we had to do per-versed games. I cringed.

   Thinking of Bree having to do them. "Okay." I said as I looked at Bree and hugged her.

   ~Bree~

  "Okay." Matt said as he hugged me. "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's just... I don't want to loose you." He said as I kissed him softly. "You won't." I say.

   He smiled. We sat down in the living room while Arthur had to call out three names. "Joey." He said, I started tearing up. "Lele." Arthur said next.

   "Bree." He said last. I kissed Matt goodbye and went with Lele and Joey. We walked into this room with mannequins. A lot of sexual mannequins.

    "Have fun." Arthur said as he closed the door. I smiled as Joey laughed. We found a note it said that we had to play spin the bottle.

    "Lele first." I say and she spins the bottle. She lands on a mannequin girl. She kisses her and it was Joey's turn. He spins it and it lands on me...

    He kisses me and I smile. "Don't tell Matt or Daniel about this." I say. Lele nods. I spin the bottle and it lands on Lele. I kiss her and she laughs.

    A note slides in the door and it has the number 4 on it. "Okay now it says.. I don't know how to say that word." I say and laugh. "Oh my god." Joey says. "What?" Lele asked.

     "A threesome." He says and I laugh. "Have fun." Lele says to Joey. "Nope this is all you girl." Joey says as he pushes Lele to the two mannequins.

      She kisses the girl while touching the boy. I laugh as the number comes out the door. "7." I say as she stops and Joey reads the next card.

      "The girl leaned against the chair needs some help from behind. Bang away till the next number appears. Oh come on." He says.

       I laugh. He jumps the chick and the number appears. I grab it. "2." I say as I read it. It's my turn.

       "See that guy. Take advantage. Ride till you die... or till the neck to number appears." I say and I sigh. I get on top of him and rode him. The next number appears.

        "What is the order we got them in?" I ask. "Um 4, 7, 2, then 5." Joey said as I got off the mannequin. We put it into a lock and something opened.

There was a book. "You put a name in the book and that person dies instantly." I say. "GloZell." Me and Joey say at the same time.

"I now that Matt is your boyfriend and your friend, but I honestly think he should go." Lele says. "I'm sorry I'm putting GloZell down." I say as I wrote her name on the paper.

Then we here gagging and people screaming. We decided to walk out. I stayed in cause I just killed someone. "Go ahead. I'll catch up." I say.

"Okay." Joey said as he and Lele left. "Where is Bree?" I heard Matt ask. "She needs time." Joey said as I heard footsteps and Matt appeared in the door.

We hugged and kissed his lips. I smiled. "I didn't die." I say and he sighs. "I know." He says as he lifts me up and I sit on his lap. "GloZell is dead?" I ask. "Lele already told us." He said as I nodded.

"The Guard is awake." Arthur said as we heard this animal sound. "Okay." I say as we put the artifact down and now there is way we could get out of this.

One more to go.

  Wow 50 reads already. Only Chapter 4!!