5...

~Bree~

That thing almost got me. Sierra and Eva got the masks. They didn't find anything. Joey switched with Sierra while I switched with Eva.

We found a birdbath with a key that goes to the pool shed. We open it. Inside there was a chest that we had to open. Soon my time was up and I sent Lele.

They found stuff. Then Lele sent Oli and then Joey sent me.. again. We found something. "Okay try 2367." I say to Oli. He smiled as it opened and in it was a music box.

We went outside and stood on this stump and stuck it in the air. Then I realized that Matt and Timothy are gone. Did the monster get them.

All of a sudden a master appeared and so did Matt and Timothy. I hugged Matt as the master lead us to a carnival thing.

"Okay we need two people to volunteer." The master said as I recognized the artifact behind him and pointed it out to the rest of the group.

      "We need that artifact." I say. "Okay lets make a deal.." He said. "You do our challenges and we give you the artifact." He says and I smile. "Okay we are going to be doing a vote to see you will do the challenges." Arthur said. Anytime we vote then I go in.

"Oli." Arthur said. "You voted for me?" He asked as nobody said anything. "Bree." Arthur said. I sighed. "Okay doing this again." I say as I walk to where Oli was.

Oli was my best friend. He would always help me. "I'm sorry if I kill you." Oli said. "I'm sorry too." I say. I hugged him as we had to do the strength test. I was gonna lose for sure.

Oli got it on the second try. I didn't get it at all. "Hey I'm a girl." I say. Next was the tightrope. I knew I could do it. "Okay I got this." I say as I fall right as I was at the end.

Oli also fell. Next was juggling. I knew I could juggle. Justine taught me how. I cringed thinking about her.

Oli couldn't juggle so I tried and I did it. I juggled for a minute then caught them one by one.

"Okay now into the dunk booths full of razor flesh eating fish." The master says as I try not to cry. I could just see the fear in everyone's eyes.

"Okay for Oli..." the master said as everyone in our group yelled yayyyy! "For Bree..." the master said as everyone did the same.

"I can't decide so they both go in." He said as I felt water touch my skin. All I could hear were Matt's cries. I knew he was crying.

I came out of the water and so did Oli. "Oops forgot to put the fish in." The master said as I ran to Matt and hugged him.

He hugged me back. No one died today and we have all the artifacts. Lets go home.. finally.

We got back to the house and... we were done... we had all four artifacts... time to go home to Jen and Breanne and live a happy life with Matt.

         Little do I know... it wasn't over.