6...

~Bree~

I was gonna go home. Go home with Matt. I love him. And Oli and Joey. "Jo, were going home." I say as I smile. "I know, it makes it feel like when we were living together." He said as I smiled. "That was it..." I said as I smiled.

I walked to Matt and kissed him. "Your coming home with me." I say as he smiles. "Why?" He asked. "So we can eventually get married." I say as he smiles.

"Right." He says. We did the ritual. It wasn't finished. Oh no. More people gonna die. Like Shane, Andrea, Justine, GloZell... whose next to go. "Oh no." I say as I started hyperventilating. Only Joey knows how to help me. Only him and Justine.

"Joey." I said. He looked over at me. "Bree. Not again." He said as he took me outside. "We're all gonna die." I said he shook his head. "No." He said as I walked inside.

"Bree it's not gonna happen." He said as we walked inside. "JOEY YOU DON'T GET IT.... IVE DONE THIS BEFORE... I was the only surviver. NOW EVERYONE I LOVE: YOU, MATT, SIERRA, OLI, EVA, TIMOTHY, LELE! We're all gonna die. This time I won't survive." I yell. "What? You've done this before?" Lele asked.

"Haven't you seen, Rachel, Ricky, Casper, Tiffany, Colleen. In a while. That's because they died. It was my dinner party. I took the blame. Now when I came here. I didn't want to tell y'all because I thought the evil was gone when I banished it. When I was the only one." I say. I fall into tears.

Joey caught me. "Bree why didn't you tell me?" Joey asked. "Because, the only surviver is..." I said. "The Savant, The Journalist, The Actress, and the...." I said. "WHO!" They all yelled. "The Big Game Hunter." I say.

As Lele, Timothy, Sierra and Matt looked down. "How do you know this?" Oli asked. "I know, The savant was me, The Journalist was Lily, the Actress: Ryland, and the Big Game Hunter..." I said and was cut off. "WHO!" They asked again.

"It was Daniel." I said and Joey looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Daniel as in my Daniel." He asked. I nod. "Our Daniel." He says. "What is our Daniel?" Matt asked Jealous. "Y'all don't know?" Joey asked.

"I'm..... Joey's sister." I say. Everyone looked shocked. "We finally met when I was 14." I say as everyone looked at me. "Your doing it." Timothy.

"What?" I ask. "Your the evil one." He said. "WHY WOULD I KILL MY EX-BOYFRIEND, MY FRIEND THAT HATED ME, MY COUSIN, MY FRIEND... AND ALL OF YOU!" I say. "Because you've done this before." Lele said.

"Okay..... I'm not gonna stop this time even if you don't want me too." I say as I walk to get a knife.

"I love you Joey, Matt, Eva, Sierra and Oli." I say as I stab my stomach. Oli was the first one to my side. "Bree it's gonna be okay." Oli said. "I knew you liked me." I said. He blushed. "Not now Bree don't talk." He said as tears were in his eyes.

"Please don't leave me." Oli said. "Your gonna survive this." I say as he smiled and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He gives time for other people to talk to me. Next was Lele. She was crying.

"Why did I agree with him?" She asked herself. I hugged her. "It's okay." She said. "I'm gonna die?" She asked. "Your gonna die last." I say. "How?" She asked.

"You and Oli have to be in Electric Chairs and Eva and Joey have to save you before you get shocked to death." I say. "You'll die." I say. "At least I'll be with you." She says.

Next was Sierra. "When am I gonna die?" She asked. "Soon. Your next." I say. "How?" She asked. "You and Matt have to do a thing with this lady. He kills you on accident." I say she nods and hugged me.

"Timothy." I say. "Yeah? He asked. "Your gonna shoot yourself. You and Eva have to play Russian Roulette." I say. "At least it's not that painful." He says. I smile and he hugs me.

"Eva." I said. "Bree!" She said. I hugged her. "Don't die." She says. "I won't." I whisper. "What?" She asks. "It's fake." I say. She laughs and nods.

"Matt." I say. "Bree." He said with a lot of tears in in his face. "Your after Sierra. After you kill her. Everyone hates you. You die when you and Timothy get poisoned." I say. "It's okay." He said. I look at Joey.

"What am I gonna tell Daniel." He said.
"Tell him that I survived." I said he looked confused. "Eva." She smiled and walked over to me and took the knife and pulled it out. "It's fake." She said as she stabbed herself and it just popped out.

"BREE!" Everyone yelled. "What it was good." I say. Matt kissed me as Joey hugged me.

I hugged all the girls and Timothy. "Oli." I say. "Why?" He asked. "It was funny." I say. I kiss his cheek and he blushed. "I'm gonna die."