Alex

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I AM BEING DRAGGED AWAY BY A GIANT DOG. Leo is beside me, looking equally as terrified. He lights his hands on fire and tries to burn the dog, but his flames seem to melt in the darkness. (Oo getting descriptive here I'm proud of myself) Suddenly, I hear a shrill whistle and the dog stops. Will comes up behind us and pulls out a knife. Hazel pulls out a sword. Leo takes this opportunity to pull out a weapon other than his flames. He brings out two hammers and lights them on fire. I unsheathe my own sword and start to attack the dog at the same time as everybody else. I hear yet another shrill whistle from behind, and I look at Will. He looks just as confused as me. I look behind the dog and see a small boy with raven black hair and all black clothes. He looks about the same height as me, but appears to be 14 or 15 years old. Upon seeing him, Will and Hazel drop their weapons and run to hug him, leaving Leo and I still in the dog's mouth. I assume that this boy is Nico di Angelo, they guy that Will, Hazel, and Leo were searching for. He looks at the dog, mutters something, and makes a gesture at it. It drops us and walks away. He looks to me, then to Will and says "So... who's the girl?"

He takes us back to Hades's palace and let's me explain. Then he asks another question.

"Where'd you get an Igneous Steel sword? Those are as rare as Stygian Iron,"

The group looks at him, confused.

"What's Igneous Steel?" Hazel asks.

Nico responds. "It's a type of metal forged by Hephaestus himself. Supposedly there are only 3 blades in existence, and they've been missing for centuries."

I look at my sword, amazed. I don't even remember where I got this! It just showed up in my room when I started taking fencing classes when I was 7. Will starts to speak to Nico.

"So Neeks, since we came all this way to get you, will you please please please please come with us back to camp?"

Nico scowls. "Everyone there hates me. I have absolutely no reason to return."

Hazel frowns. "Nico, everybody knows those things aren't true. Annabeth was possessed when she spread those lies and everybody wants you to come back."

An Iris message appears. Percy and Annabeth are sitting around the campfire.

"Hey guys!" Annabeth says. "I see you found Nico. We just wanted to let you guys know that Camp Jupiter is leaving tonight, and the Hunters of Artemis are visiting camp for the next couple day-"

Annabeth was cut off by Thalia, who pushed her away from the Iris Message.

"NICO YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN TO CAMP HALF BLOOD OR I'LL MARCH RIGHT DOWN TO THE UNDERWORLD AND MAKE YOU STAY THERE PERMANENTLY."

With that, she swiped her hand through the mist, and the connection was cut.

With a sigh, Nico said "I guess I should go back to camp. I don't think Hades would like a daughter of Zeus killing his only son."