Trouble Falls Like Rain - Part 5

The rain fell outside my window mirroring the tears I  had shed.  I wanted to say I'm sorry. I wanted to erase the hurt but how could I? I didn't deserve to see my sunshine. I hurt my sweet Jimin a boy who really loved me and wanted to share his life with me. How could I have drunk so much that I lost myself and my mind? 

Sure Yoongi was very attractive but I hardly knew him. Why did he have to act like we were lost soul mates that had finally found each other? Does my soul know him from a past life? Come on! This is not a K-drama. More likely it's a ploy for him to pick up girls. What a smooth operator.

Here I stood with my life falling apart because I wasn't loyal. Is there even a chance that Jimin could forgive me? A loud clap of thunder made me jump. Even the sky was scolding me. My heart ached so much because I realized I had lost both. I just wanted to talk to Jimin and explain that it meant nothing as I tried to convince myself.

 I just wanted to talk to Jimin and explain that it meant nothing as I tried to convince myself

I should give Jimin a chance to cool down and then beg him to forgive me. I wanted him back, my sweet Jimi. I wanted nothing to do with Yoongi. 

Or so I thought, my subconscious was not so cooperative at all. That night I cried myself to sleep again listening to the rainfall. When I finally must have passed out, I had a dream that I was on a romantic trip with Yoongi. This crush wasn't leaving me alone no matter how much I wanted to forget. We were holding hands as we walked on the beach at the edge of the water. I felt drowsy and warm like I was floating on the ground. Whenever I glanced at him he was looking at me with a sweet smile the sunset reflecting in his eyes, and I felt so content. The stars came out and the moonlight illuminated his face much like it did on the night I was desperately trying to forget. He pulled me close making me feel loved again.

When I woke up I could still feel the sweetness of the dream

When I woke up I could still feel the sweetness of the dream. Awake I could fool myself into believing Yoongi was a bad guy that just wanted a one-night stand with one of his groupies. Just a fleeting thing that didn't mean anything, but I knew I was the guilty one. Ashamed, that I didn't deserve either of them. 

For the twentieth time, I picked up my phone to see if Jimin had messaged me. I was getting really worried about him in his current state of mind.  He refused to call me or see me but I wasn't ready to give up so I tried to call him again. He wouldn't answer.