All This Way Part - Part 7

Jennie POV:

I woke up in Jimin's bed thinking of Yoongi. I wondered if he truly loved me but those thoughts are dangerous.  Why am I still drawn to him?  We shared just one magical night.  Not counting when he was drunk, he has tried to stay away from me. He cares about Jimin, but I'm making it hard by always being around. I need to stop going to Jimin's so he can have his space back. It's the least I can do. I want him to be happy without me.

I heard movement from the other room and a muffled "ouch!" I was glad he was up cause I was debating peeking into his room to see if he was okay. 

What is wrong with me? I have to stop. Spending more time with him will only make me think of him more. Why did he have to say he wants to sleep with me? I walked out of the room looking for Jimin. Yoongi came out of his room nearly crashing into me with a glare. He's angry and hungover.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He said with a hoarse voice

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He said with a hoarse voice. "Now I'm late for work."

"Sorry, I didn't know you work today. Have a good day," I said as he flew out the door. He didn't answer. I didn't even get a chance to tell him about my audition.

I was running late also so I kissed Jimin goodbye and he wished me luck in his sweet, cute way kissing the tip of my nose and the top of my head. 

I was really nervous about the audition

I was really nervous about the audition. I didn't want to be rejected again. It's so hard when everybody else is so good. 

All morning I practiced with Hobi. He was so encouraging and sweet. Hobi had gone to get coffee for us and I got really happy when I got mine. Yoongi had drawn a smiling sun on mine and wrote sorry for this morning on the cup. Maybe he doesn't remember about last night and the stolen kiss we shared. 

It was finally getting time to leave for the audition at 11:00 am. I called Jimin to see if he could go but he wasn't able to get off of work. This made me sad but at least I had Hobi with me. I was getting more nervous as we finally arrived. 

Hobi and I were given numbers after they had taken our information. I sat down next to him and started looking for my clothes. "Oh no!" I suddenly realized I didn't have my backpack with my change of clothes.