Chapter Four

It's been a while since we left and let me tell ya, it was ridiculous. Naruto cried and so did Inari. It was kinda funny, kinda ridiculous. But, Naruto knew Inari better than I did so I really can't judge. I did get to know Inari though so I just pat him on the head. The view back to Konohagakure was really beautiful. The sun was out and shining too! Aoi was of course on my shoulder and slightly glaring around me to make sure that nothing would jump out. He's also still sore about Papa throwing him across the room last night. I rubbed his head and smiled. I stopped for a short moment to look up at the cloudless sky and at the trees all around us. It was so beautiful! Much better a few than from that misty and gloomy base!

"What's taking so long?!" yelled out an impatient Naruto, "Hurry up, Hiroko!"

I looked up towards him only to see everyone walking farther away with only him and Kakashi fully stopping to wait. Haku and Papa were still walking but slowly. I see how it is, I've only lived with you for, what? Nine years? Then again, they know how fast I can run... I ran up towards them, Kakashi had decided to pick up an early habit of ruffling my already gravity-defying hair and Naruto grinned adjusting his headband. I saw a slight smile from Papa up ahead and Haku giving me a smile. 

Pretty soon after enduring Naruto's yelling, Sakura's fangirling, and Sasuke's emo-ness, I soon saw huge red gates in the distance. It was supposed to be called The Village Hidden in the Leaves... It's not very hidden if you give it huge red gates in the middle of a green forest. I looked around and started to walk through only to be halted with Haku and Papa by these two people. One having spiky and straight brown hair that covered one of his eyes and the other having almost gravity-defying black hair and a bandage covering his nose.

I looked at them curiously and watched as Kakashi stopped to talk to them, "Kakashi! How did the mission go?" Asked the bandaged guy, "Good, Kotetsu." So, his name is Kotetsu then. That's nice to know. I gripped onto Zabuza's shirt out of sheer nerves. I knew what was going to happen next... The other one soon noticed Papa, Haku, and I and asked, "and Who are those three, Kakashi?" 

Kakshi turned towards us, his eye shining like he just now remembered us, "Ah, The girl is my daughter, Hiroko, The one who looks like a girl is named Haku," I laughed slightly, "And the man with the giant sword is Zabuza Momochi, who is technically my daughters adoptive father." Kakashi looked a little sour saying that but didn't comment anything else.

I saw the two guys tense at the mention of Papa and I knew the worst was gonna happen, "Alright, Kakashi. You know the rules. We gotta take the two rogues into custody," I teared up slightly as the man named Kotetsu said this. 

I felt Papa slip something into my pack discreetly as he was being led away by Kotetsu who had just confiscated all of their weapons and Haku pat my head. I felt a presence move next to me and saw the other guy, "hello, Hiroko. My name is Izumo." I smiled and signed, "Hello, Sir!"

"I'm going to be taking you to the Hokage."

I nodded and soon we were walking. I don't know where Kakashi went but I was enjoying the time with Aoi who was asleep. I knew that I probably wouldn't see Papa or Haku out in the open for a long while. I looked up and saw a huge red building in front of me with the kanji for fire at the top. I took it that this building was where the Hokage was. 

I walked in and saw a few people but didn't get to see much more as Izumo was walking again and I didn't want to get lost. After walking up a million stairs there was a door. I looked around the hallway and felt Aoi shift around in his sleep. He sleeps a lot. Izumo knocked on the door and I heard an oldish voice say to come in. Izumo opened the door for me and I walked in hearing him shut the door behind him. Inside the huge room, I saw Kakashi and this old guy in the Hokage hat. I bowed politely towards him knowing it was the Hokage. Even if he was old.