prolouge

{Saturday, January 17, 2017}
{Blair's POV}

it's been three years and i'm still not over him. i thought i was until saw him at the fair. i know what you're thinking, three years and you still can't get rid of your feelings? nope. daniel seavey had a huge piece of my heart, and he never gave it back. i remember the first time we met, i was at the mall with one of my friends and we bumped into each other. then she dared me to get his number, so i did. we started dating a few weeks after and everything was perfect. i was sure that i was gonna spend the rest of my life with him. "blair? are you okay?" "yea daisy, i'm fine." daisy was one of my best friends. she has been there for me through everything that has happened. i still continue to think about daniel. i miss him, but he hurt me. you may be thinking, what the hell did he do? well first off, he just got up and left for tour. he didn't even tell me he was leaving, he just left. then a few weeks later i see pictures of him with another girl all over instagram and twitter. it broke me, he broke me, yet i still love him. "blair seriously what's up, and don't say nothing because you are crying." i didn't notice that i started crying. "i was just thinking about something sad daisy. i'm fine i promise." "okay, let me know if something is up." "i will." she walks out of the fair and to her car. i can't but wonder what my life would be like if daniel was still in it.

a/n: ahhhhh it's a sequel! i hope you guys enjoyed the prolouge it's super short but i only wanted to introduce blair's feelings and her current realtionship. if you could not tell this book is in all lower case just for my pleasure. i hope you guys have a great day/night! i love you all! byeeeeeeeee!