two

{Sunday, January 25, 2017}
{Daniel's POV}

it's been a week since the starbucks talk with blair. everything she said plays over and over in my head. she still loves me. why? i hurt her countless times, yet she still loves me. i don't know, but one thing i know for sure is that i am going to get her back, and i am never gonna hurt her again. i pick up my phone and text her.
-----------------
daniel
can we talk?
blair
why?
daniel
because i still love you blair
blair
i don't want to get hurt again
daniel
please, i just wanna talk.
blair
fine
daniel
okay, im coming over
blair
i didn't say you could.
daniel
fine, can i come over
blair
no
daniel
why are you so difficult
blair
maybe because you left me for tour and didn't tell me and then you cheated on me.
daniel
okay, i see why you are difficult
blair
yea
daniel
i am driving so i have to go
blair
daniel, i told you no
daniel
oops, well i'm on my way

(DONT WORRY IM ON MY WAY! im sorry i had to)

i turn off my phone and make my way to blair's house.

{Blair's POV}

he is coming over. daniel is coming over. i want
him to, but i also dont. i put down my phone and look at my outfit, sweatpants and a t-shirt. i change into some leggings and throw my hair into a high ponytail. just when i am about to sit back down, i hear a knock on the door. i open it, not seeing who i expected to see.

"Bradley?"

"Hey Babe."

A/N: cliffhanger;) okay so please don't hate me for not updating. i just started school and so i haven't had tons of time to update. also i am taking super hard classes so i have tons of homework. i will still try to update as much as possible. i hope you guys have a good day/night! Okay byeeeeeeeeeee!