The meeting

Justice POV

2 month's  later.......

I had to burn Blue body because he started stinking. Oh Blue how much I miss you but you shouldn't never cheated.  Today is the big move. 

We text the girl jazzy and told her Blue wanted to see her. She is coming at 4 and I told her she can stay here for a while since I'm playing the role of Blue sister. 

It was 1:30 and Diamond still isn't here.  We are having a important meeting today wrong day to be late. All of a sudden the door opened at she walked in. "where the he'll have you been the meeting started 30 minutes ago "I yelled.  "just chill jay I just got it in with the new boy "she smirked.  "ooh daddy gone kill you when he finds out you are not a virgin anymore "Mercedes said while shaking her head. "he ain't gone find out "diamond snapped.  "alright alright shut up " I yelled. "now let's get down to business "Karma said while rubbing her stomach.  "Now jazzy is coming at 4 so me and Karma are going to Handel her.  I want you two to make 4 drops downtown and at Jeffrey trap, then he will give y'all a mission after all that y'all should have made 50k ,bring us our 10k and y'all keep the rest "I explained.  "do we have to kill people "Mercedes asked.  "duh "I said. "I dont Jay I never killed anyone "she said. "well tonight you are "I demanded.  "now look since y'all probably never shot a gun go to Xavier he will teach you how, just tell him Karma sent you "Karma told them.  "meeting is over "I said. They got up and left.  2 more hours left.  "let's go shopping for my baby "I smirked.  Me and Karma left and went to the mall.  I went into every store buying this baby boy some shoe's and clothes.  "your total is 6,000 dollar's "the lady informed me. I swiped my black card and me and Karma grabbed some bags while two gentlemans helped us carry the rest. I unlock my Bentley and they put the bags in. "thanks " I said to them while getting into my car. "let me go your number ma "he said while flashing his white teeth."ma?"I asked.  He laughed.  "mmm"I said while biting the bottom of my lip.  "look here call me sometime or whatever "I say handing him my number and Karma gave the other one her number.  After that we sped home. I grabbed some of the bags while Karma did To. I dropped them off in the room the baby will be staying at. I went back down stairs and grabbed the other bags. I sat on the couch and it was 4:00 .She should be here in about 20 minutes I told her to catch a cab to my place.  I prepared my work session in the garage. "Karma go ahead and put that crib together "I told her while ordering pizza. "it's already done "she yelled.  "yes two large supreme pizza's "I told the lady on the phone.  I hung up once she said it's going to take 30 to 45 minutes.  I'm going to feed little jazzy and then I'm going to take the baby. My phone started ringing and it was jazzy.

*****phone conversation *******

jazzy:  hey um do you have a Bentley in your yard

me:  yes come in

*******end of conversation *******

I got up and opened the door. She came with two suit cases.  "hello nice to me you " I say while pulling her into a hug. "two pregnant women in the house "I pointed out.  She ran to Karma talking about baby stuff. "how many month's are you "she asked Karma.  "5 month's what about you "Karma say.  "I'm 7 month's "she say. "awww you having a boy I hear "I said. "yes I'm having a baby boy "she say while rubbing her stomach.  "Blue lives 2 hours away from here so he should be here when he get off work "I lied . "okay that's cool "she say. "Karma why don't you show jazzy around "I smirked.  "come on jazzy let me show you where you and your baby boy going to be staying "she says. "my baby boy "I corrected her. "aww Auntie Justice already loving you "she laughed while rubbing her stomach.  I closed the door and waited for my pizza. Let the game begin!