grind time pt 2

Justice POV

I marched into subway  with my gun. I walked through the door and seen Blue, Derrick, and that bitch I fought aka Hayden suppose to be girl. I walked directly over to they table. "Baby what are you doing here "Blue asked trying to give me a hug but I pulled away.  "don't touch me "I warned him.  "see baby I wouldn't do that to you "says the girl.  I didn't hesitate dragging her by her hair all the way out of subway.  I pulled her all the way in the parking lot and started going to work.  I got on top of her and started beating her in the face with my fist.  Her mouth was full of blood because I punched her in it causing her to bite on her tongue piercing.  I got tired of hitting her. I pulled my gun out and started beating her in the face with it. I stopped when her eye's started closing.  I got up with my pants and shirt covered with her blood.  I got up.  "what the he'll " Blue yelled.  I slapped him with my gun and shot him two time's in the shoulder.  "Put that bitch in the car now " I ordered him.  He didn't hesitate to do it.  "start talking "I told Derrick while pointing my gun at him.  He didn't say nothing so I shot him in the stomach.  "talk mother fucker "I yelled.  "fuck you and Karma "he said . I smirked.  "nah nigga fuck you" I said while shooting him in the head 3 times.  Karma was going to do it soon as she saw him so I did her a favor.  "justice you killed my brother " Blue said calmly while I sped all the way to my house.  "So what I will kill you to don't even think I won't "I yelled. I pulled up to my house and Karma ran outside.  When she saw Blue bloody and storming into the house and the bitch bloody in the back seat she quickly bust out laughing.  She helped me drag the bitch in the house.  I took her to the garage and tied her up in the chair with chain's all around her and the key part in the back.  When she wake up she is going to suffer . Bitches love trying me. I walked to the kitchen with Karma.  "where Derrick I wanna kill his ass to make him suffer "Karma laughed.  "already done "I said.  "Justice when where  "Karma asked. "just a few minutes ago and subway he said fuck you and me so I showed him" I said while shrugging my shoulders and Karma bust out laughing.  "you the best sister ever "she said with a smile.  "don't be with this sensitive shit "I warned.  "whatever you know you love me " she said while smacking her lips. "or nah "I yelled.  We both bust out laughing until Blue came in the kitchen. I pulled my gun  out and he had a scared look on his face . "talk "I calmly said . He sat down at a island.  "I don't know her baby I swear that was Derrick new girlfriend and he wanted me to meet her "he said with fear in his eye's.  Karma looked as if she wanted to cry . "that's a enemy and your brother just fucked you up "I said. He looked confused.  I shot him in the leg.  Karma helped him up and we went back into the garage.  I tied him up to and Im the only one got the key.  "Justice for real " Blue said.  "shut yo ass up "Karma yelled while hitting him in the face with a steel bat.  I laughed.  "man I loved this shit ". "it's a twin thang "Karma said.  "Bonnie and Clyde forever "I laughed. You fuck with us or a enemy you put yo life at risk and that's final.  Fuck that job at the pediatric clinic time for me to do what I love to do.  Make money, kill, and fight like the old day's.  "We back in business or what "Karma asked.  "back in business baby "I yelled.  We bust out laughing.  "They ask me  what i do and who i do it for "I sang. "daddy "Karma said.  "remix what "I laughed.  We do this for you daddy nobody else.