My twin and I

Justice POV

I was nervous . Me and Karma was driving and polices was everywhere.  All of sudden a police officer got behind us. "Oh shit "Karma yelled.  "fuck keep calm "I say.  I duck down as he rode on the side of us.  He turned his lights on and Karma drove fast.  "He thinks you are me "I yelled.  "I know "Karma said while swerving.  "We lost him "I said. "No "she say. I looked up and helicopters was flying and more polices was behind us and on the side of us.  "Fuck Karma I'm sorry "I cried.  "Stop the car Karma "I say. "No are you crazy Justice "she yelled. "stop the fucking car "I yelled. She smashed on breaks.  I looked at Karma and hugged her. "I'm sorry Karma.  I love you.  you know that.  see you soon "I say. I then got out of the car. I held my hands up in surrender.   Karma started shooting and the polices started shooting back.  I started shooting to. FUCK that I'm not going out like this.  "Karma noooo "I yelled as she drop to the ground . "y'all killed my sister "I yelled while running to my sister side. I felt multiple shots fired at me. I rolled on my back.  I grabbed Karma hand and she squeezed it. "I love you Karma "I say. "I love you to Justice "she say.  i heard my heart beat faster and then it stop. My eyes slowly   closed.  I was dead for real this time. No turning back.