fuck with me

Karma POV

2 days later........

Today is the day I get to take my beautiful baby girl home. I don't want her to really go home because anything can pop off.  I'm a mother now. Most importantly I'm not pregnant anymore so time for me to really start dropping people like dead fishes.  Y'all know I still fought and did what I do best while I was pregnant.  The game don't stop no matter what. The lady came in this morning and gave me the discharge paper so all I was waiting for was Clyde to come.   "baby you ready "Clyde ask coming in the room. I strapped Asia in her car seat."yeah let's go "I say while grabbing Asia. "where's Issac "I asked while we went to the elevator.  "my grandmother watching him "he say. The elevator opened and we  walked in. I pressed the number 4 button so we can go to Justice room. "Karma we going to ground "he say.  I rolled my eyes. "we are going to see my sister "I say. "Karma I don't think -"he say but I cut him off."Clyde just Shut the he'll up okay!  that's my sister ,my twin, my other half, the other Me!  what do you mean you think?  fuck what you think "I yelled while grabbing Asia car seat and walking to her room. Clyde just followed me without saying a word. He is going to make me fuck him up.  I finally reached her room and I already teared up. I walked in the room and there she was laying down hooked up to bunch of machine's.  I couldn't believe this. Who ever did this is going to pay. Maybe not now but sooner than they  think. When I bounce back and loose this weight all hell  is going to break loose. Don't believe me just watch. LOYALTY before royalty nigga.  "Justice "I cried while putting Asia down. I grabbed her hand. "other half please wake up!  I need you big sis.  I had you niece and she look just like you. Her name is Asia.  Don't worry jay I got you. It's all my fault for not being there with you "I cried. I smiled and whipped my tears . Justice is strong she is going to recover I promise. "Jay I love you "I say while smiling.  I got up and kissed her cheek.  I grabbed Asia and walked out the door.  I seen Clyde and a lady arguing.  I walked up to them only to hear something I didn't want to hear . " The point is we are still married ! we only went on separation for 2 months .Then i hear you with another girl taking care of her kids . You left us Clyde for a girl you barely even know!  I have your child Clyde you haven't seen him every since he was born ! He's 3 years old Clyde!  he misses his father "she cried.  I instantly got heated.  I turned around and walked quickly to elevator and got home.  I went to ground and walked to the car. "fuck "I say.  He has the key's.  Then my phone started ringing.

****phone conversation *******

Clyde:  where you at

me:  outside hurry up

******end of conversation*********

3 minutes later he came and unlock the door.  I made sure Asia was secure then I closed the door. I got in the front and started playing on my phone. I text my mother and told her to come get Issac and Asia.  I know she just got out the hospital but I'm about to fuck Clyde up. "baby do you want me to pick up Issac "he asked while driving. "yup "I say with much attitude. "what's wrong "he asked.  I remained silent. We pulled up to his mother house.  I watched as he went In and came out with Issac.  He strapped him in and got back in the car. We pulled up to my house and my mother was already there.  "hey baby"she smiled while pulling me into a hug. "hey ma "i say. I put Asia In her car as she put Isaac in . Clyde went in the house.  I kissed Isaac and Asia.  "don't do nothing crazy child "my mother said. I laughed. "hmm "I say. I went in the house and grabbed Asia baby bag that I already had pack that Clyde never brought to the hospital.  I grabbed a few Pampers and milk for Issac when he comes to my house.  I grabbed all the stuff and put it in my mother front seat.  I gave her kiss and she drove off. I went in the house and into the bathroom.  I washed my face and put my hair in a pony tail.  Somebody is about to die to day.