Chapter 1

Your POV

Your POV

"Scram!" I say to a kid running away in tears. I turned around and started walking and laughing.

"Well, that's a little harsh." A voice said behind me. "Well I never liked children, so you can just deal with it," I say as I turn to face Harry.

"What do you want?" I spat out. "Oh, nothing just walking around and bumping into people." He says walking slowly around me. "Well if you don't mind, I have more peoples lives to ruin," I said while I tried to walk off, but he stopped me.

"Wait... why don't you come with me to the chip shop?" He said still hold my arm. "Oh, so now that Uma is gone, you're looking for another girl. Yeah, I don't think so."

"Are you jealous?" He says smirking. I scoffed. "No, why would I."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, and looked me in the eyes.

"Because you like me."

That's when I came to my senses and pushed him away.

"Dream on Hook," I said walking away and ending this conversation.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Auradon

No one's POV

"Mal...." Ben said, " I think we should bring more kids from the Isle here."

"Yeah.... that might be a good idea. But you need to pick carefully, some of those kids want revenge for there parents."Mal said facing away. "Mal, stop blaming yourself for what happened at the Isle."Ben! It's my fault you were captured and that Uma is somewhere lurking around Auradon."

"Mal, it's my fault that you left. I put so much pressure on you, not realizing that I was trying to turn you into something that your not. And for that, I am very sorry." He said pulling her into a hug.

"So umm who are you gonna choose?" Mal said. "Well since Dizzy is coming, and I was thinking Hook-"

"Let me stop you right there. You do realize that he is Uma's right-hand man, and he will probably and most likely go for the wand."

"Well yeah, but so did you but.. you changed why can't he," Ben asked.

"Fine, but you better keep a close eye on that wand. Who's the other person you're bringing?" " I was thinking Gaston. And that's all so far. Ben said. "It's like you hate yourself, but it's your choice Ben but I'm gonna go inform fairy godmother on what's happening," Mal said. "And Ben, make sure you tell your parents about bringing there former enemies child here." She said while smiled out the doorway.

********

And that is chapter one. Did you think it was gonna be Harry, y/n, and Gil? Me too but that's way too predictable. So its only Harry, Gil, and Dizzy.

This was also my first fanfic, and I have a pretty good idea where the story is going but let me know what you think should happen in the comments.