Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I started packing my stuff cause of Harry, but what if they just send me back? I wondered. But then again the "king" did want us villain kids to have a second chance. So I might not get sent back at all.
"Do I always talk to myself like that?" I wondered. "Whatever" I said and finished packing, and left to go the meeting spot.

When I got there I already saw Harry and Gil there. There was also a little girl. She looked uncomfortable around us.
"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Gil said. "Waiting for the limo, what else would I be doing here." I said. "Um well.. you could be saying your goodbyes, begging us to stay-" I cut him off right there. "Gil I have never begged for anything in my life. If I want something I take it, and I want to go to Auradon so Im going."
"Im glad you could make it." Harry said with a smirk.
And with that said the limo arrived. When we got in it wasn't as cramped as I thought. It was the little girl, Gil, me then Harry.
"This is gonna be a long quite trip." I thought to myself

****time skip****

When we got there, it was even brighter than I imagined. And the sky was all blue and clear. Nothing like the Isle.
We get out the car to see Fairy God Mother, King Ben and the 2 of the VKs. Mal and Evie.
"Evie!!" I heard the little girl scream as she ran up to hug her.
"Weren't there only suppose to be 3 people arriving?" Mal said. "Um yes," Ben says quite confused.
"Why are you here?" Mal says while walking closer to me. "Relax, Im not here your stupid wand. I just wanted to be off the Isle, so here I am.
Fairy god mother intervened. " Well Im glad to hear that and I think we have an extra dorm for the girl." She says all peachy. "The name is y/n." I say a little annoyed. " Of course, now you follow me to your dorm while the boys follow King Ben to theres, and Mal and Evie show Dizzy where the
dorms are for the younger kids."

When I got there I was hoping to be alone but apparently I had a roommate. " This is where you'll be staying y/n, so make yourself comfortable. You also have a roommate." FGM said then she walked away.
I walked in the room knowing the it would be pink but it wasn't. It was aqua blue and I was getting a ocean vibe from the room. I see a girl with long black hair in a pony tail doing something.
"Hello?" I say not knowing what to do. She turns around from what she was doing. "Oh, hi. Im Melody and you must be my new roommate." She said will a smile.
"Melody, that name sounds familiar."
I must have said that out loud because she responded.
"Oh, well you see Im the daughter of Ariel."
I dropped my stuff on the floor and not knowing what to do, say, or act at the moment.

Shes the reason my mother is at the bottom of the ocean frozen in ice. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think its been 3 days since I last updated.
My bad
Should Y/n and Melody be enemies or friends? You guys get to pick.