Chapter 4

Y/n's Pov

I must have been staring for awhile, cause she was trying to get my attention. "Um hello, are you okay?"
"Huh, oh yea. And my name is y/n by the way." "Oh, okay. But are you sure you're fine?" She asked. Yea, I was just amazed to be sharing a room with Ariels daughter." I said lying through my teeth.
"So um which bed is mine?" I say trying to change the subject. "The blue one." She says. " If you don't mind me asking, but who are your parents?
"Dammit" I mutter to myself.
Um, well I didn't know my father. And my mother is..

"Y/N!" Harry said as he barged in. "What the- Harry you don't just barge into someones room. How did you even find me?" I said confused yet relieved. "People talk about us. Ya know saying stuff like "a kid from the Isle is in there." So I took a guess." He said. "So you wanna explore this place?"
"Yes" I said a little desperately.

As we walked out I thanked him.
"You saved my ass in there." "How? Too girly for you." He teased. "No not that, its just that she's kinda my mortal enemy." I said looking away. "So what you gonna do to her." He asked waiting for a devilish answer. "I don't know what Im gonna do."
" Well they say keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." He whispered in my ear. "Stop doing that." I said while swatting him away. "But I might just consider that."

It didn't really feel like we walked far but we were by the bleachers and decided to sit and chat there.
"So what's the story between you and her? He asked.
"Well my mom wanted the trident and threatened Melodys life when she was just a baby. But that didnt work out. So when she was older she ran away for some reason and met my mother. She said she would make her a mermaid if she got her the trident. She had it but then she didnt. And all I know after that is that shes frozen somewhere in the sea."

Harrys Pov

"Wow, you and Uma have some crazy family drama when it comes to the trident." I said. "Well that trident is the second most powerful thing created besides that wand."She said. "So you want to steal the wand?" I asked. "Of course not. Thats what they'd be expecting." She said. "Then what do you want?. I asked. "I want to avenge my mother and take the trident." She said with evil burning in her eyes. "Do you even know where the trident is?
"Of course I do, its in Atlantis." She said. "Well it seems like you have everything planned out." I said. "No, but I need to go do a few things to make sure this goes flawlessly. She said while getting ready to leave.
"Well I really enjoyed this date." I said leaning back.
"This isn't a date. We were just hanging out." She states. "Well every date ends with a kiss." I clapback.
"We never kis-" I interrupted her grabbed chin and pecked her lips. They were soft yet firm. She looked at me and was blushing like crazy. "I-I gotta go." She said then ran off.
"She totally likes me" I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~
There ya go, chapter 4.
I hope you liked it.
.
.
.
.
They kissed Im so happy XD
Also y/n is going to steal the trident, wonder how that will turn out.
Jk I already have the whole thing plotted in my head. Now I just gotta type it.
Goodnight ducklings