Chapter 5

Later that night...

Gil's Pov

"I CANNOT BELIEVE HE DID THAT!" Y/n said while pacing around the room. "I mean he's done a lot of stupid things but this was just.. ughh." She also added. "Wait, so what did Harry do? I asked. She turned around and looked at me. "He. Kissed. Me."
"Woah, that's new." I said. "That's all you have to say to that." She said. "Well, it could be his way of messing with you." "Yah you're probably right. But I still have a strange feeling about him." "So why were you two out there?" I asked "I was in my room and Harry barged in and ask to hangout. He kinda saved me in there." "What did you possibly need saving from." Asking very curious for an answer.
"My roommate is sorta my arch enemy, and she is a vital part to my plan. So it's very important she doesn't know who I am.
3rd person POV
At that moment Harry walked in.
"Hello mate, y/n." He smirked.
"I gotta go see you later Gil." Y/n said and left, trying to avoid eye contact with Harry.
"Dude." Gil said. "What?" Harry asked like nothing happened. "Why did you kiss her?" Harry ignored his question and went to lay down in his bed. "Is it cause you miss Uma?" "Harry perked his head up and said. "Uma has nothing to do with it. I kissed her because I wanted to."
Gil knew this wasn't the whole truth but he didn't want to make Harry mad. Uma had been a sour subject for him ever since she left.

Y/n's POV
I went back to my dorm and saw that Melody was asleep.
"Phew, at least I won't have to deal with her until tomorrow."
Since I had nothing better to do at 11:42pm I decided to go to bed.

~time skip~

I wake up hearing a knock on my door and opening it to see Mal and Evie.
"What are you guys doing here?" I said while yawning. "We are here to show you to your classes." Evie said, then she handed me my schedule. "What on earth is kindness class?" I asked confused. "Its a class where they teach you to be good and nice to people." Mal replied. "Im gonna hate that class." "Well you better change your clothes we have to leave soon." Evie said. "Ok just give me a few minutes."
After I changed Evie and Mal showed me to all my classes, and no shocker Harry and Gil were in all of them. "Hey umm, wheres the library?" I asked. "Its across the cafeteria we'll take you there now." Mal said

After Mal and Evie showed me my classes and got me my text books I headed to the library to do some research on Atlantis.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry I haven't updated. I had serious writers block but now I am good.
I just wanna thank you guys so much for reading this, it means a lot to me.