Chapter 2

Harrys Pov
I was chillin at the chip shop when I saw two guys from Auradon walk in.
"We are looking for a Harry Hook?" I hear them say. And they all pointed in my direction. They came up to me and handed me a scroll. I took it from them and read it.

Dear Mr.Hook,
We are here to inform you that you have been chosen to attend Auradon Prep and we would be happy if you came. Please inform the royal carrier if you would like to attend.
~Sincerely King Ben

Me go to Auradon, yeah right. I thought to myself, why would I need to go to a school filled with frilly princesses and stuck up princes with there rich... rich. I smirked at the idea.
"I'll go to your little school." I said to the Auradweebs.

I walk up to Gil and tell him what was going on. "Aye Gil, I gots some bad news for ya." "Oooh I got news too!!" He said kinda cheerfully. "Well, Im going to Auradon." He looked even happier when I said that. "Dude thats amazing me too. Do you know who else is going?" He asked. "No, but I have some planning to do." I say as I walked off.

Y/n's Pov
I was just chillin in my little hideout when I heard a knock at my door. I open it to see Gil. "Hey Gil, whats up." "Hey y/n um i need to tell you something." "Whats wrong?" I say. "Im leaving for Auradon tomorrow."
"What! Who do they think they are trying to take my best friend away from me!" I started ranting.

Gil is my basically like my brother, always know how to cheer me up when Im down or how to calm me down when Im angry. He knew how to make me laugh. But now he's leaving, and then I'll have no one.

"Also-" he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Harry is also leaving." I took the closest thing to me and threw it against the wall, and it shattered. "Im gonna take a walk!"
I yelled out as I slammed the door.

"Stupid Auradon, stupid barrier, ughh WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME?!!" I screamed. "I don't hate you." A familiar voice said. Then realizing it was Harry. "Well I know you don't" I said sassily. "Why are you so upset?" He asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe the two people I actually like on this stupid island are leaving." I said sarcastically. "Why don't you come with us" He says. "Um I wasn't chosen to go duh."
"Since when has rules ever stopped you from doing what you want." "Touché Hook"
"You know I have a first name." He says. "You know I don't care." I said smiling.
I turned to leave but before I did I hugged him and whispered thank you.
"I'll see you tomorrow Hook"
And with that, I ran off.

~~~~~~~
Finally we can get to the good parts. But I am exhausted, pulled an all nighter and haven't rested one bit so Good Night.