Chapter 1- "Him"

Micah Brown 

 I always wanted to know why losing your virginty at a young age was the new thing now

I always wanted to know why losing your virginty at a young age was the new thing now. Like why girls who are teenagers have no respect for their selves and their body. But most importantly, why was it such a big thing to have a huge social life. I mean, everybody social life not perfect. But having tons of friends wasn't so cool to have. That's why I had none. I mean, I didn't have a problem with it. I went to school, did my work, and manage a 4.0 gpa. But the thing is, it was considered lame if that all you did at school. Work, which I thought was really dumb because I cared about my education.

But enough of my blabbering.

That morning I woke up in my bright yellow bedroom, it was the first day of school. Lord knows I didn't want to get up. But it was senior year , and I wanted to live my last year of high school. It wasn't like I had friends to do so, I was going to try and make some friends. I mean it wasn't too late, right ?

"Micah! Can you please come down for a second." My mom yelled , something she'll usually do at seven in the morning. I sighed as I looked at my vanity. I tried doing a new look with my hair. I added curls , but I wasn't anything major. I check my braces for anything stuck between them, and left my room.

"Micah!" My mom yelled again, I ran downstairs and she stood at the counter holding a clear container of her famous chocolate chip cookies. I swear I could gain ten pounds , just by watching pretty little liars all night with them to myself with a small glass of milk.

"Yes mother?" I said as I pop my head into the kitchen. She smiled and handed me the container. She dressed nicely in a cream color blouse , and blue jeans. Her long curly hair was slick into a low ponytail.

"Remember our new neighbors that moved in last week?" I slightly nodded my head, remembering it clearly ".

"Well, last night I bake them some cookies. But I'm running late for work, can you stop by and drop them off without being so rude?" I slowly nodded my head not even responding and took them away from her.

"Sure mother." She smiled, and grab her car keys to her black BMW parked in our drive way.

"Thanks sweetie, don't wait up tonight I'll be working late." The same ole excuse I got every night. You see my mom was never home, a lot of kids would LOVE that. But I didn't , I experienced it enough since I was old enough to stay at home by myself. Being the only child made it worse.

I turn around , and left out of my nicely built home cutting through the yard to next door. I look at my feet forgetting that I had on my bunny slippers , but who cares. I walk up the cobblestoned steps  , and ringed the door bell twice.