Chapter 5- "Friday night."

Micah Brown

It was Friday after school, my mom picked me up since she was off

It was Friday after school, my mom picked me up since she was off. We headed home, and Kendall texted me asking if I was coming. I wasn't so sure since I've never been to a party. I wasn't a dancer, drinker, smoker. So really it wasn't no use of me going. But the more I thought about, and the more I spent my time on Twitter. I thought about how I wanted senior to be the best YEAR. I know it started off back, but Kendall seemed like a well known person.

I didn't like the idea of being label as a lame girl.

I look at Kendall page, and had tons of friends based off her pictures. Kendall was a friend I never had. Even though Shy had friends , she was still somewhat like me. Just did more things. But shy tried too hard to fit in, and I wasn't with that anymore.

But Kendall was somebody who could help me.

She dressed perfect, had friends , and knew how to have friends.

So at the moment of course I texted her saying I'll go.

I got dressed , and walk down hall towards my mom room. I slightly knock on the door and she shouted come in. I push open the door and she sat on her chair eating a box of turtles.

"Hey baby, care to join?" I quickly shook my head.

"No I came in here to ask you something." She nod her head.

"Can I go to this party tonight? I'll be back before curfew." She raise a brow.

"I thought you hated parties?" I rolled my eyes.

"My friend going and I want to go too." She sat up growing.

"Shyla?" I scoff.

"God no, this girl name Kendall. She live on the next block." She sighed.

"Alright you can go. Text me when you get there, and TEXT me the address. I need to know you safe. Be back before eleven." I nodded and sprinted out the house.

Since Kendall lived on the next block I decided to walk over. I walk out , and seen Kelly stepping out the house. He dressed in some black jeans , black Jordan's , and a graphic shirt with a Gucci belt to pop off the look.

He looked at me and I continued to walk.

"Your out the house late , surprised." I scoff.

"Okay and??" He open his mouth but then chuckle.

"Nun man...where you heading too?"he asked.

I frown. "why you worry?" He chuckle.

"Trust me, I'm not. I was just trying to see if you need a ride." I quickly shook my head.

"Nah I'm good." He nodded his head , and hit a key button his remote making his Jeep beep flashing it headlights.

"Coo." I walked away, and made my way to Kendall house.