His Favorite Thing About Your Body

Ponyboy
Pony loves your eyes.
He thinks you have the prettiest damn eyes he's ever seen. He constantly finds himself getting lost in them. He becomes abousoluty hypnotized by them and has even started doodling them in class. If the eyes are the windows to the soul then he's straight up fallen through them.

Darry
Darry loves your stomach.
He's always rubbing your tummy when you lay together. That and leaving a trail of kisses. You notice him always tracing your ribs without realizing, too. No matter how insecure you may be he will always love everything about you.

Sodapop
Soda loves you collarbone.
He loves kissing on your collarbone and leaving small love bites for people to see. Not only that but your neck as well. Its probably the closeness and intimacy that he loves so much. He loves holding you close and hearing how fast he makes your heart beat.

Steve
Steve loves your legs.
He sees you wearing shorts and cant help but stare. You always put your legs on him when you two sit together so its only natural for him to place his hand on them. He loves how soft your skin is and cant help but rubbing his hands up and down the curves of your legs. Maybe its just because they lead to your ass but he can't get enough of those long tan legs.

TwoBit
TwoBit loves your back.
He loves when you sit on his lap and lean against his chest. He pulls you in and leaves kisses on your shoulders and neck sometimes. He also likes rubbing your back when the two of you lay together after a long day. He traces each and every curve to soothe you when needed. He knows how to send shivers down your spine.

Dally
Dally loves your hips.
He loves when you wear those jeans that fit you in all the right ways. He's always holding your hips or using your belt loops to pull you in. Also don't be surprised if you wake up the next morning with 2 or 3 love bites on your hips. He's got a thing for curves and yours are his favorite.

Johnny
Johnny lives your hair.
He loves your hair whether its up, down, curly, straight, short, or long. He's either running his hands through it or twirling it around his fingers. He's also been known to run his hand down your hair and then bring it to his lips while whispering sweet nothings to you. He may grease his hair but he loves yours just the way it is.